•Home•

ALL ENGLISH CHAPTER AHEAD ! ! ! ! 1/3

—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

AUTHOR'S POV

at the throne room

"Zian. Are you one hundred percent sure that u can persuade Arhythem on marrying Prince Kelvin. Your daughter is clearly in live with a human." sabi ni Hazine sa reyna.

"I saw the future Haze. They'll get married and my predictions are never wrong. I know she'll follow me. She will be marrying Prince Kelvin."

11:45 PM

A knock on Jace's door was heard. She went to open the door and saw the trusted friend and the one who will help her escape, Ralph which he likes to call himself Roxali.

"Ang tagal mo naman dumating. It's almost 12 AM. The portal will be open and darn witches will come busting into my room."

"Whatever Jace. At least pumunta ako at di kita binulgar"

"You've got a point there."  Ralph held his chin high and flicked his imaginary long hair.

"So ano bang gagawin ko. Do I have to stand outside. Mukhang hatala naman nyan masyado. What if tanungin nila ako bukas? What if magagalit si Queen Zian? OMG bat di ko yun naisip kanina palang. Lintik na ako neto" naglakad pabalik balik ang bakla. Halatang kabado siya sa naging desisyon nya. Pero wala nang atrasan dahil naroroon na siya at inialay nya ang kanyang tulong sa prinsesa.

"Shut you scaredy cat. Now help me make a barrier."

"Barrier for what?"

"Just help me. It's almost 12." The truth was that the barrier was a noise blocking barrier. For obvious reasons. Although sobrang layo ng kwarto ni Jace. She still needed to be secure. No one must stop her. She knows her mother will stop her. She knows her mother will be mad. But it's her life, no one is gonna control her, especially when it comes to the one she will love.

Raloh and Jace casted a spell that made a thick barrier just enough to cover the room of Jace. Soon enough a glow of insanely bright colorful light glimmered. That was Jace's cue.

The portal grew and grew. When it was in it's fully grown. Jace bit her goodbye to her friend.

"Make time for me. Take care here Ralph."

Her friend offered her a slight smile. "Have a safe trip Jace." Worry then replaced his face then he blurted "Will you ever be coming back?"

"Only time will tell Ralph." Jace walked through the portal and half way there she said "Thank you" soon then Jace and the portal vanished into thin air.

human realm

As Jace walked out of the portal the breeze of the cold beach air welcomed her. She let out a sigh of relief.

"It's good to be back."

A mix of emotions then rushed into her. But the first thing that came through her mind was her love.

"Matt. I'm home."

Now her goal was to find Matt. Hahanapin niya ang kanyang sinta at magsasama sila muli. Ngunit kailangan nys munang msg plano ng maigi sapagkat hindi niya ninanais na magulat ang kanyang mahal sa kanyang pagpapakita malipas ang tatlong mahahabang panahon.

Napaisip si Jace na kailangan niyang mag palit ng anyo dahil ang kanyang kulay lila na buhok ay pagdududahan talaga ng mga tao.

Jace totally changed her appearance. She changed he hair from purple to blond. She changed her eyes into a light shade of gray. She changed all her recognizable features.

MATT'S POV

"Dude. I've checked the whole world di ko pa siya nakikita." mahinahong sabi ni Cris kay Jake

"Do everything, Cris. Please. I'm going insane."

Right now we are trying for the hundredth time. We trying to find her. I know she's alive. I know. I can feel it.

"Matt. She's gone man! Accept it already!" James screamed at me.

"No! She is not dead until I say so. You all may forget her but I can't. I fucking love her and I won't stop until she's here back in my arms." I yelled back at him. I walked out of the room but heard Ryan said.

"He's whipped and crazy"

Yes. Yes I am totally whipped and crazy. And I will continue to be crazy. Forever. But just for her. Only for her.

a month later

JACE'S POV

"Yow Vel hurry up. College ain't gonna do itself." Lana screamed.

"Wait up there tiger. I'm fixing my hair! Plus I own the damn school so yeah fuckem' " I yelled back at her.

I was busy curling my hair. Within the first week I decided to go to school. Then I met these bitches. Lana and Maeve? . Both of them are witches too but they're not from my Kingdom. Their both from the West.

I met them on a cafe. I didn't knew that cafe was welcoming witches. They recognized me as a witch. Then we hang out. And now we are living in one of my houses.

When I was satisfied with my hair. I got down and saw them sitting on the couch.

"Took you so long. Now Mr. Robins is gonna nag again." Maeve complain. "Bat di mo nalang magreveal na ikaw yung may ari." The truth was I didn't really want to. I bought the school a day before my first day. I saved enough money on my account. I can't possibly get money from my main account because that will get Jake's attention.

"Nah. Let them wonder. Ayokong maging sikat noh" I told them. Lana and Maeve just rolled their eyes at me.

"Whatever you say Vel" As weird sa it sounds they call me Vel. It's like their own way for shortening Jacevelyn.

While we were at Lana's car since it's her time to drive. We usually assign who will drive and whose car we are gonna ride. Maeve opened about some school festival.

"Vel did you know that the school is having a Basketball competition on the School's 123th Anniversary!" Maeve said excitingly.

"OMG! Hot players ahead! Tan University has the finest boys! I am so excited!" squealed Lana.

Tan University? No. Not now. It's too soon. I can't face them. I can't face him!

Maeve must have noticed the change of my mood.

"What's wrong Vel?"

"O-oh nothing," I answered. "When was the festival again?"

"It's next Tuesday" said Lana

For Pete's sake it's 5 days ahead. GREAT JUST GREAT

—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

end.