•The Evil Sorceress•

UD IN YOUR AREA. RUMPUPUMPUPUMPUPUM. YEYEYEYEYE🖤❤

—...—...—..—..—...—...—...—...—...—...—

MS. HAZINE'S POV

The princess finally found her controller. It's now midnight here at the Witches Realm. Everyone is in their own place. While I'm here at the palace roof top.

The wind is cold. The moons are shining down on me. Everything is so calm. But then my wrist alarm went red. This means the queen is calling me. I quickly teleported to her room.

"Zianxiria, what's wrong?" nakita ko siyang nakatayo. Her hair color went from red to a lighter shade of red.

"Haze, I don't f-feel so well" and she collapsed.

"Zian! Zian this is not a great joke. Zian stand up! Edilenzia call the healer.! NOW!"

Tumakbo ako patungo sa Healer.

"Edilenzia hurry the Queen has colapsed!"

Bumalik kami sa kinaroroonan ng reyna nawala siya sa lugaw na pinagbagsakan niya! May naramdaman akong hindi maganda.

"Miss the sorcerer has the queen! They're at the ballro-" she collapsed.

"Quileria! Speak up! Quileria!!" she lifted her head. But her eyes were white then she spoke.

"Oh hello Hazine. Remember me?" Quileria spoke in a robot-like tone.

"Larzela!"

"Ding ding ding. Looks like you're still smart."

"Where's the queen?"

"She's with me sweetie. We're at the ballroom. But we'll go later to my throne. And I need you there sweetie."

"Let the qu-"

"Shush shush shush sweetie okay come here at once or your poor sister will die. And I'm queen now"

LARZELA'S POV

It's good to be free. That stupid cell made me freaking ugly. At last now I will take my crown. My throne. My kingdom. All mine with no little Zianxiria to fck everything up!

"Larzela. How did you escape!?" speaking of bean sprout spoke.

"Easy. I recover my magic and fcked up your stupid guards! Now if you don't mind give me my crown" I used my magic to lift the crown from her head.

"You'll never get away with this, Larzela"

"I just did, Zian. Plus who's gonna stop me. Now that you're weak. No one can stop me. You know Zian you're so stupid. Did you really drink the potion I made. I thought that would word I guess Barley was right. Stupid queen. Luckly I'm gonna replace you. People in Winzikyxia are so gonna be happy"

"I will- ugh" she collapsed. Again. Such a weakling.

"LARZELA! i'm here what do you want!?" Looks like the other stupid one is here.

"Oh hello sweetie I need you to do me a favor and let the people of Winzikyxia know that the new one true powerful queen has arrived!"

"Wha- what! Where's Zian!"

"Her she is sweetie now go on"

HAZINE'S POV

I was about to fight back when Zian sent me a message through our minds

Hazine, listen. Do everything she says. If you get the change. Tell the girls to train Jace. If I can't escape, she is our only hope. She's more powerful than me. Trust me, Haze. Stay safe. Keep my people safe