•Letter•

NEW CHAPTER!!!
—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

JACE'S POV

My heart was racing. He saw me. At my own appearance. He knows how to find me. Is this good? No definitely not. He's engaged, Jace. No chance for you. Someone already has his heart and that someone isn't you. It's too late.

Faint knocks then was heard from my door.

"Vel do you want to talk now?" Lana said.

I stood up and opened the door. I needed someone. I'm too numb. I don't want to be alone.

"Vel. Honey" Maeve said.

I hugged them tight and broke down to tears.

"It hurts so much. I don't want this pain. Why does it always have to be me?" I cried. Lana patted my back while Maeve whispered comforting words to me.

"It's okay, Sweetie. Cry all you want. Let it all out."

After for what I suppose an hour or two. I finally calmed down. And there is no other way out of this situation. I need to tell them.

We sat at the couch. Everyone was silent. I don't know how to start. Everything feels like a blur But I needed to clear the questions they have.

"It's okay Vel. Take your time. We have all night." Maeve said.

I was then ready to tell them.

"It's just do ya'll remember the guy I told you about. The one. The reason why I came back?"

"Oh yeah. Prince Charming."

"Yeah. Him. I found him."

"That's great then!" Lana said.

"Then why are you all sad about. You found him. What wrong?" Maeve asked

"He's engaged."

"Oh"

"Wait a minute. Vel. Your Prince Charming is engaged. You found him just recently and the basketball game was recent too. Someone who is a player of Tan University is engaged. Does that mean—"

"Yes Maeve. He is my Prince Charming."

"Matthew Phillips Gregor is Him!" I nodded.

"He looks so happy. He might not know me anymore. I shouldn't have came back" I sobbed

"Sweetie don't say that. He must have had his reasons. Plus the engagement ring was just a rumor. It may not be true." Maeve said.

"Don't get my hopes up, Maeve. It already hurts this bad. I don't know if I can take more pain" 

"I'm so sorry, Jace. We should have known"

"No. Don't be sorry. This is my pain. I shouldn't be pouring this all into you guys. But thank you for hearing me out."

We all curled up in my bed. Later on we slept. I'm glad I met them. They're like a family to me. I do miss MW and my mom also Aunt Hazine and the Kingdom. But I must fulfill what my heart wants. Sadly fate and the universe isn't on my side.

MATT'S POV

I am so happy right now. I found her. After 3 long years. But why was she sad? Why doesn't she wanna be with me? Why was she not happy like I was? Did I do something wrong? Whatever the reason she has, I will do my best to win her back.

AUTHOR'S POV

It has been a week since Matt saw Jace. Palagi siyang naghihintay sa labas ng McLeonard University, nagbabakasakaling makikita nya ang dalaga. Habang si Jace naman ay ginagawa ang lahat nang makakaya nya upang iwasan ang binata.

Nagpatuloy ang daloy na ito hanggang na nagka-ideya si Matt.

"I hope this works" Matt began to write a letter. Crossing his fingers and hoping his plan would work.

Habang abala si Matt na nagsusulat ng kanya minsahe sina Chris at James naman ay inutusan na nahapin ang dalawang kaibigan ni Jace.

"Dude there are so many blondes and brunettes here. How the hell will we find them!?" pagreteklamo ni James.

"Well when I saw Andrea at the game. She was wearing this sparkly purple earing. It was like a gem."

"And?" tanong ni James.

"While going back, I saw the two girls Matt was talking about." Napatingin naman si James kay Chris.

"And? Continue"

"Both of them were wearing this hair clip. It was like a butterfly. The blond had a blue one while the brunette had a red one. They seems to be magical since it seems like it's glowing." The younger looked at Chris like he was a mad man.

"I know it sounds like crazy and stuff. But isn't our situation here as crazy." James just shrugged it off and decided to take those clues to find the girls.

LANA'S POV

"Maeve, I still haven't figure out how to do the tracking spell." I told Maeve. Me and Maeve are working hard to perfect the tracking spell. We figured out that it might come handy one day.

"Lana, we've been working for 3 days. Longest time yet."

"I know. I know. But it's not that easy okay."

Both of us are walking towards the gate to go home. Jace didn't come to class because she said she has a "headache". Note the quote. ("headache").

After she told us what her situation was. We did our best to understand her. But this isn't right anymore. She keeps on staying in her room. She didn't want to go to school. She even makes up excuses just so she can skip. This is just not her. And why does she have to do all these for a man. Like seriously.

As I was so drowned with my thoughts. Hindi ko nalamayan na may na bunggo ako. I fell on my bum and got up, getting ready to curse the life out of who ever I bumped with. But instead I was met by someone's gray eyes. I stood there speechless. Only to be brought back to reality by Maeve's voice.

"OMG Chris!" Chris? Chris like Chris Anderson. The Chris of Tan University. Omg. Phillips' ally were in trouble.

"Ms. Flinn and Ms. Sparks, may I have a little bit of your time? We might have to things to discuss if you know what I mean. Which I know you most definitely are aware of."

—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...

End.