•Debut•

Hey guys author-nim here. Yehey 56 reads continue growing please hehehe. You are very much appreciated 💜. Thank you very much
—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...–

MATT'S POV

Nandito laming apat ngayon sa SMP.

"So Bro ano nman ang ipagagawa mo?" tanong ni James sa kin

"Oh! I need you guys to find me some information about this number" tapos ibinigay ko sa kanila ang number ni "Phill".

"When do you need it?" tanong ni Cris.

"As soon as possible!" sabi ko.

"Sino ba ito, Matt at bakit curious na curious ka sa kanya?" tanong naman ni Ryan.

"He's just a bastard that texted Jacey earlier" sabi ko sa kanila.

"Ohh you jealous man?!" sabi ni James at ni Ryan.

"Just shut up and listen okay!" sabi ko sa kanila. Pilit kong di nilakasan ang boses ko kasi baka magising si Jacey. "Earlier that boy texted Jacey. Saying he's that best friend of Jacey 7 years ago. That Philly boy. You know.
At first Jacey was happy. But as they talk and talk or should I say chat and chat Jacey had this strange feeling that the boy isn't the boy he's acting to be. Seems like he's pretending. So I want you guys to find out who he really is and if he has something to do with Jace 7 years ago"

"Copy that!" sabi nina James at Ryan.

"Well will see what we can do bro." sabi ni Cris. " pero for the mean time let Jacey enjoy this. This can be her stress reliever. She needs something to distract her from this situation." dagdag ni Cris.

"Shoot! It's almost her birthday. It's 29 tomorrow and there's only 2 days till her birthday." sbi ni Ryan.

"Duudee did you guys forgot that Jacey is 17 years old and magiging 18 na sya. So it means its her debut." sabi ni James.

Yow muntik ko nang makalimutan yan. But what will we do. This situation is so screwed up. It's her debut but her family is a chaos. It will just be her and us, the gang. Come on Matt. What to do ! Think you bastard!

"Oh I've got an idea!" sabi ko sa kanila.

"What! We throw a party for her in the island with just us or just invite her brother to come here!" sabi ni James habang nag eye roll.

"Exactly! You arsehole!" Sabi ko kay James.

"so what the plan, Genius?" tanong ni Cris.

" So ito ng plano. Tomorrow Cris you contact Jacey's brother and tell him to come over. Tell him also to get all the things Jacey likes. It's for her present. Tell him we'll pay him back." sabi ko kay Cris.

"Copy that!" sabi niya.

"James!"

"yeah?" -James

"You and Ryan find a way to distract Jacey's attention away from 310131810. Take her as far as possible like not too far but away from here. We will keep in touch while we here are preparing stuffs for the surprise."

"Sneaky I like it. Gusto ko ang plano mo Matt. But what about the 18 roses and stuffs" tanong ni Ryan.

"Bro I know Jacey. As far as I know she hates those. I'll just give her debut a little twist." sabi ko kay Ryan.

"Ohhhh.... Mysterious." baliw talaga tong si Ryan.

"That's all for tonight's gather up! Make sure you do what you're told people! And better not mess up!" sabi ko habang papalabas ng SMP.