•Truthful Revenge•

Natupad ko yung day apart na pag Uupdate. Thank you for supporting and reading. Maraming salamat din sa mga reader na nagfollow sa akin. Ya'll made me happy. Mas na inspire akong magsulat. Hehehehe but anyways eto na ho

—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—...—

JACE’S POV

Me, Karyl and Jolian went on our way to the palace’s West wing as that’s where their hunch told them. Kharel and Jermae went East and Jollicarl and Ralph went South.

“Jace, be always aware. We will pass through the secret passage Miss Hazine taught us. Hopefully makita natin siya doon. She involuntary submitted and served Larzela because the Queen ordered to. Don’t be mad at her for it. Sabi ng Reyna para lang raw yun sa kaligtasan ng kaharian.” I didn’t answer Jolian but instead tinaguan ko lang siya.

Nakarating kaming tatlo sa isang malawak na silid. Walang pinto ang naroon. It was all walls. Ash gray walls. Lumapit si Karyl sa isang sulok at pinindot and isang parte ng pader. Agad namang gumalaw ang pader at nakita ko ang isang madilim na silid namay hagdanan mpamunta sa ibaba ang naroon. 

We went inside it and Karyl chanted a light spell to give us rays of light so we can see where we were going. We walked in the dark and dusty room filled with cobwebs and I suppose armors and — bones?

“We use to go here kung tatakas kami kay Miss Hazine.” Jolian looked at me and I smiled at her. “We would sneekout to go shopping or eat outside the palace”

“It must be nice in here. I feel like as if I’m home. But it’s sad kasi ito ang nauwian ko. Magulo ang lahat at ni isang kanta ng ibon eh wala. Kung may ibon man kayo dito.”

“We have those her Jace”

“Oh”

We continued walking but I sensed something walking towards us. I lightly nudge Karyl to let her know but seems like she already knows something is wrong. Dahan dahan kaming naglakad. At unti unti ding lumalapit ang kung anomang bagay ang nasa kabilang dulo. Nang biglang

Girls” A woman in what I suppose is in her late 40’s showed up. Her hair was blue with green highlights. She has yellow eyes. She was wearing a red fancy dress if you were to look at hr she looks like royalty. She looked at my direction and bowed.

“Your Highness.” she said.

“Jace this is Miss Hazine.” sabi ni Jolian sa akin.

I offered my hand and said “Nice to meet you Ma’am”

“No Princess. Call me Aunt Haze. I am your mother’s half sister.” Woah. That was unexpected. And she’s really pretty. Insted of a haandshake she took me in a hug

“Miss. Where is the Queen? Hindi namin siya natagpuan sa dungeon. Nasan siya nilagay ni Larzela?” Karyl asked Miss Hazine

“Nalaman ni Larzela na may dumating. She suspected na dumating kayo para iligtas ang Reyna. Kaya kinuha niya ang Reyna at inilipat. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan sila kasi di ko na rin maramdaman ang koneksiyon namin ni Zian.”

Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. Baka huli na ang lahat? Baka nahuli ako ng dating? Baka pinatay na siya ni Larzela. Hindi maaari! Tears started to build up in my eyes as I though of my mother dying without even giving me a chance to embrace her again.

“Jace huminahon ka.” sabi ni Jolian habang tinatapik ang likod ko. Huminahon ako at tinanong si Miss Hazine kung saan ba posibleng dalhin ni Larzela si Mama.

Nag-isip si Miss Hazine at nagkaroon ng idiya.

“The Throne.”

ZIANXIRIA’S POV

“Oh Zian. Sino kayang mga tanga’t mangmang ang pumunta dito para iligtas ka. Halatang matapang sila pero hindi nila naisip na kayang kaya ko silang pabagsakin.”

“Zela bakit mo ba ginagawa to? Ano bang nagawa kong kasalanan sa iyo! I never did a damn thing to you”

“You did Zian. You did. You took mother and father’s attention away from me. You took the crown from me. Ako dapat ang nasa trono dahin ako ang mas matanda sa iyo. At kung di pa yan sapat iniwan ako ni Rev dahil sayo!”

“I never took their attention from you Zela. At di ko rin inasahan na sa akin mapapasa ang korona. Hindi ko ginustong maging Reyna pero di ko rin maaaring talikuran ang responsibilidad nito. At si Rev. Hindi ko siya gusto!”

“Sinungaling! Nilandi mo si Zianxiria. Kita kita ng dalawang mata ko. Hinalikan mo siya”

“You’re wrong Larzela. He kissed me first. I never wanted him. I already loved someone else. At alam mo yun. Pero hinayaan mon gbalutin ka ng galit mo! Wake up Larzela! I know you’re better than this! Give me my big sister back. I know you’re still there deep inside that jealousy of yours”

Shut up Zian! SHUT UP! You didn’t know what I’ve been through!”

“And that's because you didn't want to discuss it with me. We can talk this through Zela. Please. I can help you. We can do this together. Like how always did before” I held my hand for her to take. She slowly walked towards me. Almost taking my hand with hers when suddenly.

AUTHOR’S POV

Larzela took Zianxiria’s neck in her hand.

“It’s to late now Zian.”

The door busted open revealing Jace, the Moonlight Warrior and Miss Hazine.

“LET HER GO!” Jace’s voiced echoed around the room. Larzela looked at her

“Well. Well. Well. What do we have here? A group of little girls, a gay, their teacher. Haze I thought you were wiser that this. But I overestimated you. And oh! A human? Sweetie are you lost? This is the witches realm. Why the heck are you here? Are you the human sacrifice?” Larzela’s laugh irritated  Jace.

“That’s none of your concern”

“What’s your name sweetie?”

“And why do you need to know Larzela”

“So I can write it on your grave once I’m all done with you?” Larzela let out a long heavy laugh as Jace’s eyes filled with anger.

Zianxiria look at the doorway and to her surprise she saw her daughter. With a mixture of happiness, worry and love. Zianxiria whispered to her self

Arhythem