Chapter 25

******1 week later****

"Hey hun, have you seen my polo shirt?" Niall asked while getting ready for his concert, I stared at my loving boyfriend through the computer screen.

"Niall I can see it and i'm looking through a computer screen." He rolled his eyes at me and grinned.

"Mind telling me where it's at love?" I laughed and shook my head. "Faith! I need to find it." he frowned and gave me a puppy dog face.

"Aww okay okay, it's behind you on the very top of the dresser." He looked behind him and walked over to him, he pulled off the shirt he had on and put the polo on.

"Gesh Niall I don't need to see that." I groaned and smirked.

"You know you like it." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Come on you two love birds we have to go Niall." Louis appeared in the screen looking at Niall.

"Okay, just a second." Niall walked into his room.

"Hey Faithy." Louis smiled into the screen.

"Hey Lou, how's it going?" I smiled

"Good, but I can't believe your dating my friend." He stuck is tongue out at me and I did the same.

"He's great."

"Love you too." Louis frowned.

"Oh Louis you know i'll always love you more!" He smiled and heard someone behind him.

"That hurts! I thought I was your favorite!" harry appeared in the screen.

"Oh Harold." I rolled my eyes and he glared.

"It's Hazza to you." I laughed and he joined in.

"Well I better go, tell Niall I said bye and i'll skype him later. See you boys." I pushed end and stood up going to the bathroom and putting my makeup on and throwing my hair in a ponytail. There is only 10 contestants left in American Idol, me being one of them. My phone buzzed in my back pocket.

From Boyfriend(:

'Thanks for leaving me without saying bye..'

To Boyfriend(:

'Did Lou and Hazza not tell you I said bye and that i'll skype you later?? Well let me tell you a proper goodbye. Goodbye Nialler have fun at your concert and i'll talk to you later love :)'

I put my phone down and walked into the little kitchen in the hotel room and grabbed a bottle of water walking back grabbing my phone and hotel key, then walked out the door. I left the hotel and walked to the park bench i always sit at. As soon as I sat down my phone buzzed:

From Boyfriend(:

'Better :P haha i'll talk to you later love :)'

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up seeing a man staring at me from a distance, he had a long coat on, a hat, and sunglasses. I looked away suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I sat there a few more minutes and he didn't move and he was still staring at me, so I got up casually and started walking towards the hotel. I looked behind me and the guy was behind me in a distance. All of a sudden the words 'I remember that night Faith. I heard what you told that boy. Watch your back, i'm watching you.' Came to my mind. Uncle?? I looked behind me again and saw he was closer, I sped up and so did he. There was no one on the street which was weird, I saw the hotel come into view. I looked behind me seeing him gaining up on me, I started to run, I looked behind me and he was no where to be seen. I stopped running and looked in front of me seeing him standing there, gesh how did he move so fast?? He started to walk slowly towards me, I felt like I was in some kind of horror movie. The hotel was right beside me so I took off sprinting towards the hotel busting through the door which caused people to stare, I started to go to my room but decided that he'd probably come in and ask what room I was in so I headed down the hall to the only person I could trust here. I knocked on the door and it opened revealing Josh.