Chapter 21

Author's Note: DATE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) Who's excited?! xx

-Cayley

"Wow you look great." Niall blushed and handed me the bouquet.

"Thanks, so do you Nialler. So where are we off to?" he smiled and offered his hand and I took it and he intertwined our fingers.

"To eat!" I laughed and he looked at me.

"I should've known." I playfully rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"That's not the only thing were doing." he winked and opened the rental car door for me, I sat down and he closed the door and walked to the driver side and slid in turning the car on. "Off we go to IHop!" I smiled and he drove down the road and we made small talk about American Idol and One Direction. We arrived at IHop and it was fairy empty, we sat down and I looked above the menu every now and then peeking over it and glancing at Niall. The waitress came over and took our order I ordered 2 cinnamon stack pancakes and 2 chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup and Niall ordered what I ordered because he couldn't decide.

"So you trust my decision about your food?" I smirk

"Well now that I think about it, I'm not sure if that was a smart move on my part." he smiled and I laughed.

"Don't worry, I would never give someone horrible food." I patted his hand and when I went to pull back he stopped me and kept my hand in his.

"How's your head?" he asks suddenly.

"It's fine Niall."

"Are you sure?" I nod and he nods back. "Just making sure my princess is okay." he whispers more to himself than to me, I acted like I didn't hear it.

"Foods here!" I smile when the food gets put down in front of us.

"Yay!" Niall fake squeals and I giggle.

"Excuse me. My daughter is a huge fan of you both can I please have your autographs if it's not to much I didn't mean to disturb your date." the waitress asks shyly and we both smile.

"It's fine!" Niall and I both say letting go of each other hands and we sign her note pad and she thanked us and walks away with a huge smile on her face.

"She looks to young to have a kid." Niall leans over the table and whispers to me.

"In this day and time it's no surprise if she does." I whisper back and he laughs and nods then stuffed his mouth full of food. After we eat and sign a few more autographs he grabs my hand and leads me out of the restraunt and turns the corner where the car is waiting. "What's next?" I ask excited and he chuckles at me and just smiled and opened the door for me. "Fine don't tell me." I stuck my tongue out at him and slid into the car seat. Niall got in and drove to a nearby park that had trails all through the gardens and woods, it was very beautiful. We get out of the car and Niall comes over to me and offered his hand again and I gratefully took it feeling the warmth of his hand against mine. He led me to a trail in the woods when my phone started ringing. Niall looks at me and I look at him sympathetically an mouth 'Sorry'

"Hello?"

"Faith! How's the date going?"

"Louis!! Your interrupting!" I yelled into the phone.

"Interrupting what exactly?! Faith are you doing the dirty when I told you not to?!" he yelled and I heard chuckles that came from his side. I face-palmed and breathed in a slow deep breath.