Chapter 15

Author's Note: Double upload today!! I loved writing this chapter! Enjoy! xx

-Cayley

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining into my room, I sat up and stretched. I looked at the clock and it told me it was 9:34 am. I got out of bed heading to my kitchen and grabbing a banana and a bottle of water when I heard a knock at my door.

"Hello?" I opened the door. "Oh hey Niall. You want food?" he nodded and I opened the door for him and he raced inside to my kitchen, I laughed and went to the kitchen and sitting on top of the counter.

"Thanks! Can I eat here so Liam doesn't see?" he asked and I nodded eating my banana.

"That's all your going to eat?" Niall asked sitting in a chair with three doughnuts in his hand.

"Yeah." I said and finished my banana and threw the peel away. Niall stood up and came towards me with an evil grin plastered on his face. "Niall? What are you doing?" he laughed and tried to shove a doughnut in my mouth, I quickly dodged and ran to the living room. "No!" I yelled and he came running after me laughing.

"Come on Faith eat it!" He yelled and I ran behind my couch, he ran and jumped over it, he then cornered me and he got close to my face. "Eat it." he demanded and I shook my head. "Want to play the hard way?" he smirked and I laughed and gasped and pointed behind him. "What?" he turned and I ran for it. "Thats not fair!" he whined and I laughed.

"Don't be so gullible love." I yelled and ran into someone, I fell to the ground and looked up to see Zayn staring down at me.

"Vas Happenin'?!" he yelled and helped me up.

"Niall's chasing me with a doughnut trying to get me to eat it!" I squealed and hid behind Zayn when Niall ran over to us doughnut still in hand.

"She only had a banana!" he complained. "How can you not be starving?!" he asked me and I peeked my head over Zayn's shoulder.

"Because I have to stay thin for pageants!" I yelled and ran for the kitchen and Niall chased after me with Zayn at his heels.

"Niall stop running at Faith!" Zayn demanded and I circled back to the living room and Niall tripped on the rug causing him to fall down but still have a hold of the doughnut. I stopped running and laughed at him. "Niall give me the doughnut." Zayn held out his hand.

"No! Faith has to eat it!" he jumped up causing me to start to run again but he grabbed my arm and I fell to the ground and Niall got on top of me holding my arms down. "Eat it." I shook my head and Zayn came over and tried to pry Niall off of me.

"What is going on in here?!" Liam yelled in the doorway, we all stopped what we was doing and looked at Liam,Louis, and Harry in the door way. This must be a awkward sight to see, me on the ground Niall sitting on me his hands pinning my arms down and Zayn's arms wrapped around Niall's waist.

"Faith wouldn't eat this doughnut so I was going to force her to." Niall said.

"I was trying to get Niall to stop." Zayn said letting Niall go.

"I just live here not wanting to eat a dang doughnut." I put my knee on Niall's stomach and flipped him above my head and standing up.

"Nice move!" Harry said giving me a high five.

"Niall eat the doughnut or put it away." Liam ordered and Niall frowned and shoved the doughnut in his mouth.

"I got my exercise in for the day." I grumbled and sat on the couch.

"Get dressed! We're going out!" Louis smiled and I nodded.

"Alright give me 30 minutes!" I yelled already running into my bedroom, I took a shower, then blow dried my hair and straightened it. I then added my regular make-up, then put on a pair of jean shorts and a black tank-top with pink sequins on it in the shape of a heart. I sprayed my Forever Orchid perfume and grabbed my clutch and phone and slipped on a pair of black toms and skipped out of my flat where the boys was waiting for me.