Chapter 16

"Faith." A voice came through my sleep. "Faith." someone poked me and I grumbled and turned my back towards the voice. "FAITH!!" the voice yelled. I turned around and sat up.

"WHAT?!" I yelled I hated being woken up.

"Sorry to wake you." Louis smirked.

"How did you get in here?" I slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Slept over last night." he said through the bathroom door, I combed my hair and walked out.

"Why? You have a flat." I walked to my bed and sat down.

"Just felt like it." he shrugged. "So hey I have a free day today and I was wondering if you wanted to have a brother sister day since we haven't had one in I don't know when." I thought about it and Louis looked nervous.

"I would love to Lou." I said and he smiled.

"Dress for fun!!" he yelled while skipping out of my room. "Pick you up in a hour!" he slammed my front door closed and I laughed and picked out jean shorts and put them on, then I put on a green tank top and a white Aeropostale t-shirt that had Aero in green sparkles and 87 in pink. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup, and straightened my hair then to the kitchen where I ate a banana and went to brush my teeth. I sprayed my perfume and grabbed my phone and slipped some money in my pocket, then put on white flip flops and heard a knock on my door.

"Hey!" I smiled at my brother who was wearing a white shirt with red stripes on it then red skinny jeans and TOMs his signature look.

"Hey, so you ready?" I nodded and we walked out after I locked my door. We walked to a near-by park and swung on the swings.

"I miss being little." I said and Louis laughed.

"Me too, so I act like I'm little. I love to have fun!" he smiled and a girl came over.

"Oh my gosh your Louis Tomlinson!" she looked at me. "Who are you?" she asked rudely and Louis looked at her.

"I am. This is my sister Faith." he said and the girl looked shocked.

"Oh my gosh! I had no idea!" she turned away from me and back to Louis. "So Louis, will you take a picture with me?" Louis nodded. "Here." the girl shoved her phone at me, I stood and took a picture and she left without a word of thanks.

"Well rude much." I said while we walked.

"They don't remember you here. They will soon though." he said and smiled.

"Louis!!" a group of girls came running over. "Will you please sing a song for us?! Please!" they squealed and Louis laughed.

"Sure loves. Which one?"

"Valerie!!" they all screamed and he laughed.

"Well sometimes I go out by myself, and I look across the water.

And I think of all the things, what you're doing, and in my head I paint a picture.

Cause since I've come home, well my body's been a mess, and I miss your ginger hair, and the way you like to dress.

Oh wont you come on over, stop making a fool out of me, why don't you come on over, Valerie.

Valerie

Valerie

Valerie

Did you have to go to jail, put your house out up for sale, did you get a good lawyer.

I hope you didn't catch a tan, I hope you find the right man, who'll fix it for you.

Are you shopping anywhere, change the color of your hair, and are you busy.