Chapter 20

Author's Note: I felt bad because i've only updated once since like......forever so here's the next chapter!!!! It's kind of short though.. :/ xx

-Cayley

**************

I was laying somewhere cold, I could feel the chill air seep threw my bones and I shivered. I opened my eyes to find myself in the hotel room but it was freezing and everything was dark, I got up and opened my door and saw nothing, literally, there was no moon out and I tried to find the light switch but a hand grasped my wrist and a flash light came on and I saw Hannah had my wrist and she had her finger to her lips and then she pointed to the bathroom where we heard something break. I suppressed a scream and went back to my room pulling out my knife I keep with me at all times, I walked back out to see Hannah right beside the bathroom door, it was cracked and I could see something moving in there. I started walking towards Hannah as quietly as I could then Lightning streaked across the sky and thunder shook the building. In a flash of an eye a hand reached out and grabbed Hannah and pulled her into the bathroom and the door slammed shut and I heard a blood ringing scream.

"Hannah!!" I screamed and ran to the door and slammed myself against it hoping to knock it down. "Hannah!!" Another scream sounded through the whole room and the hairs on my neck and arm stood up and I took my knife and stabbed the door, I took it back out and kicked the door when it opened and a bloody Hannah walked out.

"Run." was all she could whisper before she fell to the floor dead. I looked up to see a dark figure walking towards me, I ran to the door and opened it finding the hallway dark too, Lightning streaked across the hotel window and thunder sounded, I ran down the hallway as fast as I could but it was hard because I was still dizzy from yesterday. I ran to the end of the hallway to find another hallway and I sprinted down it banging on doors for help. I ran through 2 hallways until I reached a dead end. I turned around to see the figure walking towards me, I looked around seeing a door that led to the outside I pushed it open and the storm hit my face, rain was pouring down and I was already soaked, lighting struck the sky every minute and the thunder made my bones shake. I ran towards the front parking lot and tried to look across the street towards Chasity and Kyles hotel, I didn't find anything. I glanced over my shoulder seeing the figure still coming at me.

"Go away!" I screamed and he had a deep menacing laugh sounded through the rain. I looked around there was no cars on the street no lights on in any of the buildings. I ran towards the road and crossed it finding a scary looking building that was abandoned, I knocked down the door and bursted inside running into a cobweb. I wiped it off and looked around as my lights adjusted to the dark building. I found a stairway and ran up it stepping on a step and it broke and I fell down the stairs but stood right up and ran up the stairs skipping over the broken step. I saw that the hallway had one door but there was another staircase and I ran up it and opened the only door that led to the roof. The wind and rain hit my face again and I shivered in the coldness, I walked to the edge of the building and looked down I was 3 stories up and no where to go. I turned around and he was standing in the door way. How did he move so silently an fast at the same time.

"Your next." his voice cut through the wind and the hairs stood back up again. I scooted back as far as I could go on the edge of the roof.

"Stop, who are you?" I yelled through the wind and he laughed again.

"Your worst nightmare." my eyes widened and lightning struck the sky and I saw his face.

"U-uncle J-John.." I gasped and he laughed raising his knife and I did the un-expected. "If I die your going with me." I grab his arms and fling ourselves of the roof and I closed my eyes waiting for me to hit the ground.

****************

I jolted awake finding myself screaming.

"Faith?? Are you okay?!" Hannah came running into the room holding the tv remote.

"I'm fine and Hannah."

"Yeah?"

"How would a tv remote help if I was getting attacked?" She shrugged and laughed. I looked at the clock seeing that it was noon and slid out of bed. I shivered remembering the nightmare and checked my phone.

'5 New Messages'

From Niall: Hey! Are you okay?? I'm so worried about you..

To Niall: Yes Niall dear I'm fine. Thanks for asking :)

From Harry: Faith!! Are you okay? We're all so worried!

To Harry: Yeah I'm okay just slept late

From Louis: Sister!!!!! Text me back!!! I need to know your okay!

To Louis: Brother! I'm fine! Thanks though!

From Liam: Faith, are you okay love??

To Liam: I'm fine! Thanks

From Zayn: Hey Faith, you okay? I'm worried sick.

To Zayn: Yes love I'm fine!! Thanks!

I walked into the kitchen poured me a cup of tea and grabbed a doughnut. I sat on the couch beside Hannah and she was watching 'Say Yes to the Dress"

"I love this show!" I said smiling.

"Me too!" we say watching it for awhile until I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked swallowing my doughnut.

"Faith??" Nialls voice came through.

"Hey Niall!" Hannah turned down the volume on the tv and turned towards me, I put the phone on speaker.

"So, I was wondering. If you wasn't busy and if you feel up to it. Would you like to go on that date with me in 2 hours?" he asked his voice sounded nervous.

"Sure Niall. I'll get ready! Meet me in the spot!" I smiled and he said okay and hung up.

"Eeeeepppppp! Your so lucky!" Hannah squealed and grabbed my wrist pulling into my bathroom shoving me into a chair. "Sit still!!!" she ordered and I looked at her confused and she turned my head forward and pulled out this huge makeup case. She started applying foundation, blush, clear lipgloss, eyeshadow that she somehow got the same color as my dress, she pulled our her curling wand and curled my hair into loss spirals she left so I could slip into my dress I bought yestersay and then I slipped into white flats and put on white braclets and put put on a white heart necklace, I turned towards the mirror for the first time and I looked really pretty thanks to Hannah. I grabbed my white clutch and looked at the time. 2:32 1 and 45 minutes since Niall called. I walked into the living room, and Hannah looked at me and gasped.

"You look beautiful!!" she stood and ran over and hugged me.

"Thanks! I'm going to wait on Niall! See you later!" I waved goodbye and walked downstairs seeing Jake and Josh talking and waking towards me.

"Wow." they both said when they looked at me.

"Thanks!"

"Why are you all dressed up?" Jake asked.

"I got a date!" I smiled and they nodded.

"Have fun." Jake said and Josh nodded and they walked down the hall and I walked outside seeing Niall sitting on the bench in a pair of khakis's and a light blue dress shirt, he had a bouquet of rose's and he turned and saw me he stood up and walked over to me.

Author's Note: How did you like the short chapter???? Are you glad I updated?! :)) xx