Chapter 2

"Do you mind if I stay the night? My parents are fighting again." Chasity asked me as we put our bags in my room.

"No it's fine. As long as you don't care that my parents are here." I said and went to get changed into my baggy sweats and my neon pink tank top. I walked out and saw that chasity was still in her clothes on my bed. "Here wear these girl." I said and handed her another pair of sweats and a tank top.

"Thanks Faith." Chasity said and went to get changed. I sat on my bed thinking about my past years.

*flashback*

"Louis give me back my cookie!" my 7 year old self yelled.

"No it mine!" he yelled and stuck his tongue out at me and ran away. I chased after him but tripped over a shoe and fell to the ground. "Are you okay Faith?" Louis came back and asked me.

"Just peachy." I mumbled. I sat up and grinned at him, he grinned back and then I snatched my cookie and ran off.

"Hey! Not fair!" he screamed and ran after me, I shoved half the cookie in my mouth and then gave Louis the other half. "Thanks sis!" he smiled and ate the other half. We then sat on the porch swing singing together. My mom came outside and took pictures and recorded us singing.

"You guys will become famous singers one day I promise you." My mom said and walked back inside.

"If we become famous we have to make sure we keep in touch. Ok?" Louis said and I nodded and we shook hands.

*end flashback*

I sat up on the bed and sighed. Chasity walked back in and looked at my expression.

"Faith... You know... You can't.. Ugh nevermind." she said and sat down on my bed.

"I know Chas, I shouldn't be mad at him but he ruined the most important pageant ever to me. Him and his stupid immature ness. I know I have my moments but I still can be mature when I need to and that day he needed to be mature and he wasn't." I finished and laid on my back on my bed.

"I know girl. Let's go downstairs and play the wii! That always cheers you up. Dance off??" Chasity smiled and I nodded my head and raced downstairs. I turned on the wii and put in Just Dance 3. We danced and laughed for hours.

"Faith?" my dads voice came from upstairs.

"Yeah dad?" we paused the game.

"Keep it down it's 2 am." he said and I heard a door close.

"My house, my rules." I mumbled and Chasity busted out in laughter. "It's true." we ended the game and I went to the fridge and got out two bottles of water.

"Man I'm tired." Chasity whined and fell on the couch. I laughed and took a drink. I got my phone out and checked my twitter 1,000+mentions and 1,000+ new followers. I scrolled through them and replied to the ones I could. I hate not tweeting fans back even if they are just trying to get my brother to notice them.

"Dude it's 3 am we better go to sleep. Free day tommorrow or today actually.. We can go out and do stuff." I said and we went to my room. "You can have the bed since my parents took my extra guest bedroom." I said and got blankets and pillows and made me a bed.

"No, I'll take the floor." Chasity started to move to the made bed on the floor.

"No! Guest gets bed! Now sleep." I said and chasity laughed at me.

"Fine but tommorrow I'm buying you breakfast." she stuck her tongue out at me and went to bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

***********