Chapter 6

Beep beep beep beep

Ugh why does my head hurt so much? Why can't I feel my leg?? What's with this annoying beeping?? I opened my eyes and I was in a pure white room with one window and I was in the bed. A hospital? What happened? Oh yeah the wreck. Where's Kyle,Mom,dad, and the driver??! I looked around and my eyes focused on 5 guys sitting in chairs around my bed. Louis? Niall? Zayn? Harry? Liam? They all looked at me.

"Faith! Your awake it's been 2 whole days since the wreck! How do you feel? Are you okay? Hows your head and leg? Do I need to get the doctor?" Louis rambled on and on.

"Louis." I said and he stopped talking. "Where's Kyle?" I asked.

"In the room beside you. You know he basically saved your life." Zayn said and I nodded.

"I need to see him. Wheres mom and dad?" I asked and all the boys glanced at Louis and Louis had tears coming out of his eyes. "Louis?? What happened to mom and dad?!" I said my voice rising I was getting scared.

"Faith dear promise not to freak out and yell causing the doctors to come in okay?" Louis asked grabbing my hand. I nodded he took in a deep breath. "They.." his voice broke and he started crying. My brother cry? Especially in front of his friends? "They didn't make it Faith." he finished and my mouth dropped and I started to cry.

"Y-your l-lying.. Y-you h-have to be l-lying." I stuttered I couldn't believe it. It can't be true.

"I'm not lying Faith." he said and I fell into his shoulders and sobbed. I don't care how I looked I cared that I lost my parents.

"How did they die and not me?? Why not me." I said barely above a whisper.

"A semi hit the limo on mom and dads side. The driver,you, and Kyle made it. The doctor said you and Kyle are lucky to be alive. All you have wrong is a broken leg and a concussion." I looked at my leg to see it in a blue cast. "Kyle has a broken arm and a concussion. You'll both be fine." I nodded, I couldnt speak the years started coming back and I found my voice.

"Why did you come here? When ive always been so mean to you?" I asked Louis looking him in the eye.

"Your my sister and I care about you even if your mad at me." he said and smiled. The doctor came in and made the boys leave. "Be back soon love." Louis said and left. I'm still mad at him yes, but less mad. The doctor looked at my head and leg.

"Can I see Kyle?" I asked and the doctor nodded and got me a wheelchair. I rolled into Kyles room and he was watching TV. "Hi." I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"There she is." he said still smiling.

"You saved my life basically." I said and he lost his expression. "Thank you." I said and rolled over to his bed.

"I'm your best friend. Of course I'm going to protect you Faithy." he said and smiled ruffling my hair.

"Stop." I laughed and fixed my hair.

"Your brother came to see me today. He thanked me for protecting you and he apologized again for punching me." he said and I smiled. "Are you still mad at him? He really loves you." he finished and I shrugged.

"I mean yeah kind of but alot less. I love him to you know." I said and Kyle nodded.

"So I'm sorry about your um... Parents.." he said and looked down, tears came back to my eyes and I nodded.

"Thanks" I whispered. He opened up his arms and I leaned over and hugged him. The doctor came in and told us both we could leave the hospital anytime we wanted. I left today and so did Kyle. I had to use crutches since I had a broken leg, I went home and opened the door, it was so empty. I sat on the couch and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Mrs. Faith Tomlinson?" a voice asked.

"Uhh. Yes. Who asks?" I asked.

"This is Daniel Williams. Your parents funeral visitation is tommorrow and the funeral is the day after tommorrow at Lake Cumberland Funeral Home." he finished.

"Umm. Okay. Thank you." I said and was about to hang up when.

"Whos going to pay for it?" he asked and I looked at my wallet.

"I guess I will. Did they have a will?" I asked.

"Yes. We'll read it after the funeral. See you tommorrow at 5." he hung up before I could say bye. I went to my laptop and sent a Skype request to Harry since he usually always answers. Which he did.

"Hey Faith. You home?" Harry asked.

"I am. Can I speak to Louis please." I asked and he looked confused but nodded getting up, I heard some voices and Louis came into view, his eyes was red and puffy and his hair was a mess.

"Hey Faith. What's up?" he asked looking at me.

"Mom and Dads visitation is tommorrow at Lake Cumberland Funeral Home. Then the funeral is the next day. There will, will be read after the funeral and I'm paying for it I guess." I said and looked at Louis while he wrote the stuff down. "The boys can come also. Then you guys can stay at my house for the night before the funeral if you want." he nodded.

"I'll accept your offer. Well pack and we'll see you tommorrow during visitation. What time?" he asked

"Be there at 5 pm." I guessed the time and he nodded.

"Thanks Faith." he said and he looked pass the screen and smiled at something I guess one of the boys did.

"Alright well that's all I wanted to tell you." I said and a tear escaped out of the corner of my eye.

"Faith, everything will be alright. I promise." Louis said and smiled.

"Thanks Lou. Tell the boys thanks also. Bye." I waved and ended the skyping. I picked out a black dress that had one strap over the left shoulder and went to mid-thigh, I picked out black 3-inch heels. I then went to my bed and sat down. I hate crutches they hurt your armpit. I got black towels and duck taped them to the top of the crutches, these were fluffy towels so extra comfort. My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"FAITH!! Oh my gosh! Your alive! Thank goodness! I was so worried! Your wreck is all over the Internet,twitter,Facebook, everywhere!!" Chasity screamed into my ear.

"I'm fine. Kyles fine. The drivers fine." I said. I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Good! What about your parents? They was there to." Chasity asked. I didn't say anything and the silence gave her the answer. "Faith I'm so sorry! I coming home so I can be at the funeral! When is it?" she asked.

"The day after tommorrow." I said and my voice broke.

"I'll be there! But i gotta go. My parents want me. Bye girl." she hung up and I sat the phone down and I cried myself to sleep.

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope your liking my book :) Comment,Vote,&Fan please!! :) Love hearing your fedback!