Chapter 18

**** 1 week and a half later******

'The plane will be landing in Lexington, Kentucky in 5 minutes.' the announcer's voice came through. I sat on the plane alone, my brother and the boys said they couldnt come because they had to record new songs. I was really sad they wouldn't be here to watch my audition for American Idol but I understood. I sat back in my seat and looked out the window the song 'Stronger' started playing on my iPod, I've been sitting on this stupid plane for 12 hours. The auditions was in Bowling Green, Kentucky, Kyle and Chasity are going to be at my Auditions which makes it better. The plane landed and I grabbed my carry on's and got off the plane. I went to get my luggage and found it already gone.

"Surprise!" I heard my best friends voice.

"Chasity!!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Nice to see you to." Kyle's voice came from behind me.

"Kyle!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Lets go! We already got your luggage on a luggage cart." Kyle said putting his arm around my shoulders. We grabbed the luggage cart and rolled it to Kyle's Truck and put it in the bed and climbed into his truck and headed to grab something to eat.

"How long until your audition?" Chasity asked from the back seat.

"I audition two days from now. I don't know what time." I said and she nodded we pulled up to McDonalds and went through the drive thru and got our food. We arrived at my hotel in Bowling green and drug my luggage to my room. We then left to go out to eat at a IHop.

"Oh my gosh this is so good." I say while eating my Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.

"I'm glad you like them." Kyle smirks.

"Like? No! Love!! Yes!" I smile and Chasity laughs.

"You act like you haven't ate in forever!" she laughs even more.

"Don't I always??" I say and she nods.

"Where are you guys staying?"

"The hotel across from yours." Chasity says.

"Good! We can hang out tommorrow!!" I yell and get looks from people.

"Yeah! We can go shopping!" Chasity yells and Kyle groans.

"Please don't go shopping." he begs.

"Don't you want to see your face on Aeropostale bags??" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"We will let you shop at 'Man' stores." Chasity jokes and we both laugh.

"Ha.Ha. Very funny." he says and pays the bill we drive back to our hotels and it's 7pm.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Our hotel has a outdoor pool wanna go swimming??" Chasity asked.

"I think Faiths Hotel has a indoor pool. Let's swim here. Let us go get changed and meet your at your room." Kyle said and they left, I went upstairs to my room and changed into a Zebra Print Bikini and braided my hair to the side. Theres a knock on my door and I answer it.

"Hello are you Faith?" A girl asks and looks at me.

"Uhh yeah. Who are you??" I ask.

"I'm Hannah! Your roommate!" she holds out her hand and I shake it.

"Oh! Hey hannah! As you know I'm Faith." I smile and help her with her bags.

"Oh I know who you are! Your a beauty pageant contestant and Louis Tomlinson's sister!" she yells and I smile, great a fan girl. Theres a knock on the door again and I grab my towel and open the door seeing Kyle and Chasity.