Chapter 10

Author's Note: Hey Everyone sorry again it took me awhile to upload. I was at camp for a week. I had such a fun time!!! There was no phone service or wifi so i couldnt do anything like that. Got to hang with friends! Anyway enjoy the chapter and please Comment&Vote! :) xx

-Cayley

The boys came back in from playing soccer and saw me and Chasity sitting on the couch in the living room watching 'America's Got Talent'. Louis sat on the other side of me,Niall sat in front of me on the floor, Harry sat on the other side of Chasity, Liam and Zayn sat in front of the couch beside Niall.

"When are you going to start packing? Because Im going to help you." Chasity asked.

"Umm. Probably tommorrow since I'll only have a few days left. I don't know where I'll go though." I told her and I saw the boys exchange looks and smiles then they all looked at me. I could feel my face turn into confusion but I shook it off and looked back at the tv.

"Faith if you don't mind can we stay here another night?" Louis asked me and gave me a puppy dog face. "Ive really missed you and I want to spend time with you." he smiled and I just stared at him.

"Sure you can stay." I said leaving out the part where I would have to lie bout missing him to because truthfully nothing bad happened before he got here.

"Thanks!" they all chorused.

"Faith I have to go my mom texted me. I'll be back tommorrow ok?"  Chasity said standing, I stood and hugged her.

"Come back anytime. Bye girl." I let her go and she walked herself out. I fell back on the couch and looked at the time 10:32 pm.

"I'm hungry!" Niall yelled and I sighed and got up and went to the kitchen and pulled out some frozen chicken and, I went to the pantry and pulled out noodles and walked back to the oven and turned on a burner and set a pot on top of it and set the burner to heat up. I poured the noodles in it and then grabbed a frying pan and put the chicken into it and started cooking it, I finished up the meal and made chicken noodle soup.

"BOYS LATE DINNER!!" I yelled and they bursted through grabbing bowls and pouring soup into it.

"Thanks Faith!" they all chorused and I laughed a bit and walked out and went to my room. I changed into volleyball shorts that said 'Dig It' on the butt and put a sports bra on then a dark blue tanktop and grabbed my volleyball and went out to the back yard where the net was set up, I pulled on my knee pads and elbow pads and spiked the ball over the net, I played around for a few minutes before there was a hand on my back, I jumped and my heart stopped I turned around and grabbed the persons arms and twisted it.

"Ow!!" they yelled and it took me a second to pull them into the light in the back yard.

"Niall?! You scared me to death!" I yelled.

"Sorry!! I didn't mean to! Your hurting me!" he yelled back and I let go.

"Sorry. Self-defense." I looked at the ground and he laughed.

"It's fine, I promise. What are you doing out here all alone?" he asked looking at me, I just held up the volleyball and he nodded. "Volleyball at 11 at night?" he asked and I nodded.

"Clears my head you know." I said and sat down on the edge of the porch.

"Oh. Well I play guitar when I need to clear my mind." he said and sits beside me.

"Really? I thought that was eating?" I joked and nudged him, he laughed and nudged me back.

"Nah. I eat all the time it helps but playing guitar makes me feel awesome." he said and I looked at him into his blue eyes that sparkled.