Chapter 4

It's the day before the big USA pageant. I was so excited! I put my luggage in the limo with mom and dads luggage and then Kyles luggage.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed as we say in the car.

"Calm down Faith." Kyle said laughing at me. I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat.

"Kyles right it's a long way to Washington D.C, Virginia." my dad said and looked out the window. I nodded and settled in and plugged in my iPod and I drifted to sleep.

*****

"Faith wake up." a voice said and I shook.

"What?" I mumbled not opening my eyes.

"Food!" the voice screamed and I jolted right up.

"Where?!" I screamed and looked around to see us on the road still with no food I looked over at Kyle who was laughing. "Not.Funny. Never lie about food to me." I glared and crossed my arms.

"Sorry Faithy, but we're almost there and I was lonely." he pouted and I laughed.

"Well what do you want to do then Kylie?" I asked and laughed when he glared at me.

"Punch buggy! No pass backs!" he yelled and punched me.

"Ouch Kyle!" I yelled and punched him back.

"Hey I said NO pass backs!" he whined and I laughed.

"Oopsie must've missed heard you." we talked until we reached our destination. "Finally!" I screamed as I jumped out of the Limo but being surrounded by paparazzi. Kyle came up behind me and protected me from as much of them as he could. The limo driver carried our luggage inside the hotel where all the contestants was staying and we finally got inside. "I hate paparazzi." I mumbled and Kyle laughed and I went to the desk. "Hi I'm Faith Tomlinson here to check in." I said and the lady handed me two keys.

"Me and your dad have one room you and Kyle have the other." My mom said taking a key and leaving. Yes my mom and dad trust me that much. Haha.

"Alright lets go!" I squealed and pulled Kyle to our room where somehow our luggage was already there. "Wow this is huge!" I said and spun around. It had two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a kitchen/living room. "I get bathroom most of the time." I said calling dibs and laying on the couch.

"We have this whole day to kill. Let's go site seeing." Kyle suggested and I nodded standing and we left. We somehow slipped past the paparazzi and walked to all the monuments. The stage where the competition was going to be held was being set up and it was HUGE.

"I'm nervous." I said quietly.

"Why?" Kyle asked looking at me.

"There's 50 contestants.. The biggest audience ever and I don't want to mess up or disappoint you, my parents, and..." I trailed off and looked at the stage. Kyle gave me a one arm hug.

"Dont worry about it Faith. Just do what you usually do. Be yourself." he smiled and we kept walking. A few hours later we headed back to the hotel being caught in paparazzi.

"Faith! Over here!" came yells.

"Are you two dating??"

"Who is he?"

"Do you have any enemys?"

"Do you ever speak to Louis anymore?" yells and yells came towards me. Kyle rushed me inside and we ran to the hotel room. It was 7:30 pm and I was bored.

"Let's play a game!" I yelled and Kyle came over and sat down in front of me on the floor.

"What game?" he asked.