Chapter 1

Hello, a little note. Please give suggestions on ships. I will choose one and have it in the story. But I'm not going to do kagehina. Also if you seen Servamp please leave truths or dares, I'm currently writing a story with that. I really need a truth for Jeje. That was all enjoy.
___________________________________________________________

Hinata pov

Today is my first day on Karasuno. Classes have just ended. I'm on my way to the gym. I walk inside the gym to find Kageyama Tobio the king of the court. I thought he would have gone to a bigger school, oh well. I activate one of my eyes. ( it's like Aida Rico's seirins coach but better as he doesn't need to see people shirtless ). Hmmm, he has potential if he finds a good spiker and maybe gets a little nicer. It would be good if he can talk more with the spiker how the set is and maybe for him to understand that his in a team and everyone is there to help, that he's not alone on the court. He's a little bit like them.

" Kageyama Tobio, King of the court. I thought you would go to a better school " I said.

He looked at me. He kinda looks angry.

" Don't call me king, and besides who are you Shrimp? " He answered.

" Don't ignore my question and don't call me shrimp. Answer me first and then I answer you. " I told him.

" I didn't get in, the entrance exams were to hard. There you got your answer. " He said.

" Ok. Well I am Hinata Shōyō, I want to become an ace. " I said.

" Ace?!!? With your height. No way. You won't reach the ball. " He said.

" Don't judge a book by its cover. " I told him then I went to warm up.

- time skip to after he warmed up -

So I'm done with warm ups and the door opened reviling what I think is the team.

" Hello, first years, I'm Daichi Sawamura third year, wing spiker and captain over the team. " Daichi said.

" I'm Koshi Sugawara third year, Setter and vice captain, but call me Suga. " Suga said.

" Tanaka Ryunosuke second year and wing spiker. " Tanaka said

" Your Kageyama right? " Daichi said gesturing at Kageyama.

" Yes. " Kageyama said.

" And who are you? " Daichi said gesturing at me.

" Hinata Shōyō " I answered.

" And what's your position? " He asked.

" Middle blocker. " I answered.

" Isn't it a little hard to reach the ball? " He asked.

" Nope, I jump really high. " I told them.

" How high? " Suga asked.

" I think it was 374 cm last time I checked in my third year of middle school. " I answered.

That was a lie I jumped that high in my first year before I started training as much as I do. ( I know that's way higher that in the series but I want it to be so ). Everyone was shocked.

" That's a lie. " Tanaka said.

" Nope, I can show you. " I told them.

" Then do so. " Kageyama said.

Kageyama pov

There's no way that shrimp can jump so high

Hinata pov

I took a little running start and then I jumped my foot was a nearly over the net. They all looked shocked.

Tanaka + Suga + Daichi + Kageyama pov

That is so high. How can that shrimp jump so high?

Hinata pov

" So believe me now? " I said.

" Yeah. " Everyone said.

- time skip a month nothing much happens - ( still Hinata pov )

Everyone have gotten to know each other. Of course everyone wasn't friends but everyone knew each other's names. We're at practice when the door slams open to show a tired Takeda. He probably ran here and that's why he looks so tired.

" I have news! " He basically yelled

________________________________________________

Cliffhanger for now might update soon though. Sorry I guess it's kinda short.
Bye hope you enjoyed.