here are the answers!

1) is jackson jealous of Amity?

Me: oh hell yeah Jackson is super jelly of Amity. It's bout to get worse next chapter!~

2) will we know more about paisley's backstory?

Me: yes. But in little bits of her backstory as the chapters go on.

3) oooo!~ will we know how paisley and luz became friends?

Me: oh sure. I was planning that for a latter chapter.

4) who's this ash chick?

Me: this ' ash chick' is jackson's best friend. And ash here hates witch's. More on that later!

5) is PAISLEY THE ULTIMATE THRID WHEEL?!

Me: okay shouting. But yes. No mater how much anyone says she's not. Paisley is the ultimate thrid wheel.

6) what's the next part of the story? Can you give us a hint?

Me; a hint? Nah! I'll give a spoiler instead! Let's just say two people might be going on a date next chapter!

7) will we ever see luz and amity kissing again?!

Me: at some point yes. Like now!

There you go!

There you go!

8) will you ever have paisley get a lover?

Me: yeah. Luz will help with that.

9) will there ever be a wedding?

Me: damn. Well yeah. At some point for kelly and her lovers wedding. Or yes a lummity wedding!

10) will there be any more bosha x willow moments in the story?

Me: yes. Bout every six chapters Id say.

11) how about some eda x Camilla? Will there be any of that?

Me: yes! There will be some eda x camilla in this book

11) how much do they know about the boiling Iles?
Also was jackson just a jerk in luz's and his relationship? Or Was it toxic?

Me: only paisley knows anything about the iles,or what amity and the twins are. The only reason paisley even knows is cuz luz and amity were doing their homework when paisley just suddenly burst into the room.
Jackson wasn't abusive. He's parents would have killed him if he hurt luz like that. Witch is shocking since they fucking abuse him,and don't give a crap bout jackson.
How jackson was a jerk is simple. He ignored luz,he called her names,and other jerky things. And getting into fights wich luz kicked his ass in.
So i wouldn't call it toxic.

12) jackson use to be a good guy? What made him change?

Me: sadly the abuse. He couldn't do anything about it. So he took his anger out on everyone. Mostly paisley and even more luz.
However,he's kinda gotten better after running away from home.

13) how did jacksons mom and dad teach him how to be a gentleman? Did they teach him other stuff to?

Me: yes. Not to do drugs,not to drink till your older,all that stuff. However,they had really high expectations for Jackson. Wich im not going to go over.

14) when will we meet up with kelly and jake?

Me: soon.

15) is jackson a good or evil character? Like is he a bad person?  Or is there more to him?

Me: jackson isn't really a ' bad guy' to say. He just acts bad when really he has a good heart deep down. But yes there is more to jackson's character then you think.

Welp,there's all the questions. I hope you all got all the answers you wanted. If not I'll have another one of these for those questions that didn't get answered