Chapter [14]

Roxy's POV

Roxy's POV

"C'mon Jasper," I encourage running through the woods emerging from the trees onto the abandoned beach.

Jasper chuckles grabbing me from behind spinning me around in the air.

"Jazz," I gasp giggling.

He sets me down, tugging my hand pulling me over to the lonely pier with the both of us sitting comfortably on the edge, our feeting dangling over the side.

"How are you doing?" Jasper asks, placing his hand affectionately on my upper thigh.

I shrug, "Better now that Victoria is gone I feel as though a weight has lifted on my shoulders."

He smiles.

"I don't really know how to describe it but I feel somewhat free," I lean my head on his shoulder, "Free from her manipulation and my agression."

"I can tell," Jasper kisses my temple softly, "You emotions have been very light hearted compared to the last few months."

"Don't get me wrong you bring my joy as does our family, but when Victoria kept showing up, I can't explain it...." I mumble.

"Anna, you wanted revenge, a chance to live peacefully without the threat she held over you," Jasper explains entwining his hand with mine.

I smile happily at him, "I know but there is still only one person left in the world who prevents me from truly being free, free to live my life in peace and harmony."

"I won't let your father ruin what you and I have accomplished over the last year and bit," Jasper reassures, "I'll destroy him before he can lay a finger on you."

I glance at him lovingly, "You're amazing, you know that right?"

He chuckles, "Only because of you."

I roll my eyes grinning to myself instantly pushing him into the water before he can kiss me.

He falls with a splash, his head emerging several moments later with a pretend glare plastered on his face. I laugh watching him flicks his long wet curls out of his face.

"I take it back you're a pain in my arse," He mumbles with a smile.

I smirk, "C'mon major, you love me really."

He grins reaching out for my hand, which I stupidly hold out for him, only to feel the cold sea water hit my face as I submerge under the water with a loud splash.

I swim to the surface gasping, "Jasper!"

He laughs swimming over to me his arm wrapping around my waist, "I do love you, Anna."

I roll my eyes, "Idiot."

"Ah, nice but that makes me your idiot," He jokes.

I slap his arm, "Shut up," I untangle myself from him, ducking under the water swimming rapidly underwater edging closer to the cliffs close by.

I turn around gesturing for him to follow me as I creep further to rocks noticing a darkened entrance. Smiling I dive to the sea floor gliding over to what seems to be an underwater cave. I twirl around in the water pushing further into the cave, breaking up to the surface only a second later.

"Wow!" I stare in awe at the small cavern, "This is beautiful."

I turn my eyes away from the glittery ceiling to see Jasper emerge from the water.

"You're beautiful."

I look down, feeling an invisible blush on my cheeks.

He smiles holding out his hand, gently I take it letting him guide me out of the water and up onto a sandy bank.

"Have you been here before?" I ask my eyes circling the damp dome.

He shakes his head, "No. I had no idea this place existed. Especially in Forks."

I smile, "I guess we've finally found our place then, somewhere that belongs to just you and I."

His hands raises up brushing my cheek delicately, leaning in slowly pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him gingerly tasting the salt water on his lips, frowning inside when he pulls away gazing down at me lust filling his eyes.

My hands reach up and twist his honey blonde hair scrunching it with my fingers leaning back up kissing him passionately. Eagerly he reciprocates, his kiss deepening wrapping his arms tightly around my waist pulling me closer. I smile into the kiss, licking his lip excitedly allowing our tongues to explore one another, my hands entwining around the back of his neck desperately trying to bring him even closer to me. 

"Anna," He mumbles against my lips.

"Hmm."

"Are you sure we should be-"

I cut him off pushing him up against the wall, speeding in front of him my hands wondering down his chest carefully undoing each and every button with ease. Peeling his wet shirt away from his pristine skin, gingerly skimming my fingers over his scars kissing them lovingly.

"Anna," He moans as I bite tenderly on his collarbone, slowly bringing my lips back to his.

His eyes darken with lust flipping us around, squeezing by thighs kissing me intensely. I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist, my back roughly hitting the cave wall.

"Do want this?" He drawls huskily into my neck.

"Yes," I gasp, "I want you Jasper. All of you."

He then presses his lips to mine, everything falling into blissful explosions all night long.

xxemsy2510xx