Chapter [35]

Third Person PoV

Third Person PoV

"It doesn't matter what I show you," Alice snaps angrily forcefully tugging her hand away, "Even when you see. You still won't change your decision."

She turns round and whispers to Bella, "Now!"

Roxanne gently steps to the side watching in surprise as Rennie is placed on top of Jacob by Bella.

"Take care of my daughter."

Jacob bows his head quickly spinning round rushing away into the trees.

"Get them."

Alice twists round and swings her leg abruptly into Aro causing him to fly through the air.

He lands effortlessly gesturing to his guards, "Take her away."

Roxanne glares ready to intervene when Carlisle rushes forward.

"Let her go!"

He glides through the air colliding with Aro who lands smiling sadistically holding Carlisle's decapitated head.

"No!" Roxanne gasps rushing forward to attack along with the rest of her family.

Everyone collides brutally with one another, the screeching sounds of arm and legs being ripped apart.

Roxanne speeds forward destroying several guards with ease making her way towards Jasper and Alice, Ethan by her side.

"Annie!" Alice cries out.

Roxanne instantly kills the guards, "Alice, where's Jasper?"

She points over to the other side of the battlefield.

Roxanne glances over and sees Jasper fighting against her father. She stares in horror when Jane uses her gift causing Jasper to writhe in agony.

"You watching pumpkin," Her father taunts before snapping off Jasper's head and arms, setting him alight.

Roxanne screams in pain falling to her knees, her heart shattering into a million pieces. She breathes heavily her family glancing over with pure concern.

"Rox," Rosalie quickly appears by her side, "You need to get up and fight."

"He's gone," Roxanne mumbles numbly, "He's gone....."