Chapter [6]

Roxy's PoV

Roxy's PoV

"C'mon Bella, we'll be late," I complain watching the flustered brunette appear from the front door.

"Finally," I mumble climbing into Bella's truck.

She climbs in next to me turning the ignition on, "Where are Elizabeth and Charlie?"

I smile, "Waiting for us in the school car lot, so get a move one."

She rolls her eyes reversing out the drive heading towards the school.

"You nervous," I tap the dashboard humming to the quiet music coming from the radio.

She nods, "Extremly. So many people are going to be watching," she gulps anxiously, "What if I trip up the stairs and fall on my face?"

I chuckle, "As realistic as that sounds for you, I reckon you'll be just fine today."

"If you say so..." she mumbles pulling into a spot beside Charlie's cruiser.

I sigh stepping out of the orange truck greeting mum with a hug, my golden eyes concealed with brown contacts.

"Hey Mum," I gently wrap my arms around her, "How have you been?"

"Great, you?" She asks, "Bella informed us that you went back to college. How's that going?"

I shrug, "Not too bad. Decided to attend for another semester but I think I might end up just asking Carlisle if I can be his intern."

Mum's face lights up, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. You'll be able to visit more often."

I smile, "I'll probably spend most of time at the Cullen's, studying and what not."

Mum smirks wiggling her eyebrows, "You mean, studying and Jasper."

I roll my eyes with a smile on my lips, "Maybe."

"I'm glad you two sorted things out. That boy is an angel, speaking of him, here he comes," Mum ripples turning her head to Jasper who was approaching us.

"Morning Mrs Swan, Anna," Jasper drawls.

"Hello Jasper, How have you been?"

"Good ma'am, you?"

Mum blushes, "Busy working at the hospital."