Chapter [15]

Roxy's POV

Roxy's POV

I stand next to Rose looking down at the large tree trunks in front of me.

"Alice is going all out, isn't she?" I comment stepping round the wooden trunks heading to the never ending pile of benches.

Rose sighs, "I agree. Bella doesn't even want to have a huge wedding."

"At least Bella is going through with the big celebration for Alice," I smile carrying a bench towards the alter placing it down, "She knows Alice doesn't get to organise many events."

Rose shrugs placing another bench next to mine, "Believe me she always finds something to celebrate. Just you wait, this will be you one day," she nods her head over to the alter that Jasper and Ethan were carefully assembling.

I roll my eyes delicately wrapping flowers around the tops of the benches.

"Don't you want to get married?" Rose questions standing opposite me with her hands on her hips noticing my expression.

"Yeah, one day....." I trail avoiding looking at Jasper knowing he could hear our conversation, "...but not anytime soon. I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Why not?"

I shrug, "Well with everything that is going on I just want to take things nice and slow cherish the moments we have together."

"You know marriage is supposed to be a symbolic celebration of love not a declaration for the world to see," Rose smiles, "Which is why I respect your decision to wait until you're ready instead of when everyone else is."

I beam happily at her the both of us heading back into the forest to collect the tree trunks we were looking at earlier.

"Annie!" I hear Alice call out.

I grin smugly at Rose, "Looks like you'll be carrying these by yourself Rosie."

She shakes her head yelling out for Emmett while I tend to Alice.

"Yes Ali," I wink.

"Come help me with Bella," she gestures to the bride-to-be struggling in her heels.

I cringe awkwardly approaching Bella with Alice by my side, the sound of heels screeching against the decking.

"You just need to break them in," Alice offers a small smile.