Chapter [18]

Roxy's PoV

Roxy's PoV

"Bella," I call out softly knocking on the bathroom door.

"Come in."

I slowly push the door open shutting it behind me.

"You alright," I smile, "You've been in here for a while."

Bella takes a deep breathe turning around to face me, "I'm good."

I raise an eyebrow, "You sure?"

She nods her head, "I've married the love of my life. I'm better than good."

I reach out for her hand, "You may be a married woman but that doesn't mean you aren't nervous about what comes next."

Bella sighs, "Am I being stupid."

I shake my head laughing, "Of course not. You're being human."

I bring her into a cold hug whispering into her ear, "I'm sure you'll have any amazing time."

I step back waving my hand over the vanity, all the pieces of makeup and toiletries floating away into a nearby beige bag

"Look now you're all packed and ready to go," I grin lifting up the bag walking out of the bathroom.

Bella follows me downstairs into the kitchen where Alice and Rose are waiting.

"Where have you been?!" Alice exclaims jumping on her tiptoes approaching us, taking the bag from me.

Bella opens her mouth to answer when a finger covers her lips.

Alice smiles, "Don't answer that we don't have time. Give me your hand."

I stand near the front door smiling brightly watching Bella and Edward walk through the huge crowd to their car.

'Keep her safe', I think loudly catching Edwards eyes.

He nods opening the passenger door to his silver Volvo.

➖➖➖➖➖

I walk through the huge tables silently, the others sending off the last of the guests.

I wave my hand, the china plates and elegant champagne glasses gently floating up into the air landing securely into dozens of boxes near the house. I then blink focusing on the hanging flowers, all of them dangling mid-air, using my gift to lower them down onto a large pile on a nearby table.
Lifting my hand to my face I blow softly, a calm breeze distinguishing the hundreds of candles in the trees.

I stop briefly noticing Bella's veil, that she took off during the reception. Quickly I glance around the immediate area reaching out for the delicate object, brushing my fingers over the silky material. Without thinking I raise the veil over my head attatching to my hair, letting my fingers run through the ends. Slowly I step towards the alter, taking a swift seat on the ground in the centre. My gaze imagining the crowds of people clapping for Jasper and I.

"Daydreaming are we?" A southern twang rings in my ear.

I jump in surprise my eyes widening in embarrassment.
I notice Jasper standing a metre away, hands stuffed in his trouser pockets, his tie undone around his neck. His slick back hair now the untamed curly mess I love.

"No...I'm just sitting here thinking about the lovely ceremony," I sputter.

He laughs lightheartedly,  "Oh really, then why are you wearing Bella's veil?"

Instantly, I place my hand on my head, mortified that I had been caught donning the wedding accessory. Rapidly, I remove it placing it on the ground next to me avoiding Jasper's eyes.

Jasper notices my actions taking a seat next to me, "Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me," He reaches out slipping his hand into mine, "Tell me what were you really thinking about?"

I nervously swallow some venom pooling in my mouth, "Our wedding."

"I thought-"

I held my head up my eyes locking onto his golden ones, "-I know, but I guess talking about it earlier and witnessing Bella and Edward's union got me thinking back to when I was seven years old wanting that magical fairytale wedding."

His hand squeezes mine tightly, "Just like your parents."

I nod sadly, "I guess I want to be your bride more than I had initially realised."

"Anna," He smiles, "I know you're not ready to actually get married but I would love nothing more than for you to be my bride one day," He reaches into his pocket pulling out a black box.

I furrow my eyebrows, my thoughts finally falling into silence.

"I've had this box since I was a small boy, my mother gave it to me before she disappeared ensuring that one day I gave it to the one soul that brings me to life, loving me despite my flaws."

I inhale deeply my brain finally understanding what is happening. Jasper's hand leaves mine to rest on the box.

"That's you my Darlin Anna, and deep down I'm hoping that you might look after the contents with the intention of one day becoming my wife."

He flicks the velvet box open, a simple band with a singular amber stone embedded on the top.

"So what do you say, wanna spend eternity with yours truly?"

I chuckle, "Yes," I grin, "I'll keep it safe," Pulling him into a long passionate kiss."

xxemsy2510xx