Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Twenty. 

            I couldn’t see from the dark when I finally made it down the hallway with her. She was laughing when I stumbled over a couple of my brother and sister’s toys, using my back to shut the door of my room when we were both inside. Reina’s body was still shivering as she continued to straddle me and now that we were both alone in a silent house with just the darkness of my room to look at I started to get all nervous again because this was exactly like my dream and I didn’t know where to go from here. Her breathing was all heavy when I set her down onto my bed.

            “We can’t sleep here all night.” She said quickly, shifting uncomfortably on the sheets.  “Your parents.”

            “Is cuddling a crime?”

            Sliding in beside her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, leaving little kisses down her shoulders like I did in my dream and the nerves started to leave my system and all that was in my mind was her and that we finally both felt the same. This wasn’t a dream and this wasn’t some made up fantasy. This was real.

            Reina didn’t know how to respond to that. All she did was press her chest up against mine and wrap her leg with mine, letting out a little sigh before she rested her head on the same pillow mine was on.

            “This feels so different.” She whispered, reaching up to play with the ends of my hair. “You know, you and I.”

            “Do you not like it?”

            “That’s not what I’m saying. It’s different but in a good way I think. It’s just going to take some getting used to.”

            I nodded my head to let her know that I agreed and bent down to kiss her forehead, my hands moving down her spine as I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. The sound of her laughter came quietly into my ears when I did that and she ran her thumb across my bottom lip just like in my damn dream and I swear my heart stopped for a second.

            “Justin I’m so scared. I don’t want this to end badly.”

            “It’s not going to Reina. Remember when I told you that when I have a girl she’s the only girl in my world?”

            My fingertips began to rub up and down her back and she let out a grateful sigh, resting her head down onto my chest as I continued to do so.

            “I think I remember something like that…” She giggled.

            “Well get used to it. I’m treating you nothing less than what you deserve to be treated and apart from the other guys in your life I actually mean it. You are so perfect Reina.”

            She lifted her head up once I said that and once again, her fingertip brushed my bottom lip and even though it was dark in my room I could still see her eyes scan mine before she leaned in for a second but paused as if she were debating on whether or not she wanted to.

            “Kiss me.” I murmured. “Please Reina.”

            Then she gave in and gently pressed her lips against mine, the twist in my stomach happening all over again and her feeling the exact same because she gripped onto the fabric of my shirt for a second to try and control herself. I’ve never felt anything like this before and yes, my dream was one thing, but this was on a complete different level. I felt like I couldn’t control myself either and our kisses were slow but it was growing more intense by the second as she pulled me up and began to strip me of the t-shirt I was wearing.