Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

I was getting dressed after a straight three rounds with Justin and as usual, he was lying in bed as he watched me change. The sex was always good, but tonight was especially good and I have no idea why. My legs are shaking like no tomorrow though. It was the roughest he's ever been with me.

            "It's like two in the morning." I giggle as I begin to button my jeans. "It lasted longer than usual."

    He stretches out his body, his hands gripping the headboard as he flexes his toes. "Better longer than shorter." He smirks. "Thanks by the way for coming over tonight."

            "Yep." I grab my purse that's on the floor and bend down to fix the flap on my knee high boots on purpose so he could get a nice view of my ass. I loved to tease him and it's just funny how some people think we're best friends when in reality we don't really know that much about each other. We don't usually talk much after sex, only about five minutes or so, and that's the end of it. We really aren't best friends, we're more like fuck buddies.

            "Reina." He says, his tone extremely soft.

I'm too busy rushing around the room getting my stuff together to notice he's actually being serious. When I turn around to look at him, he's staring at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. "Hm?" I ask, suddenly extremely interested in this conversation.

            "How was uh, how was dinner? You know, with Jonah?"

            I pause, my body seeming to be unable to move. Why in the hell was he so interested in my love life all of a sudden? "It was... good I guess? Why do you care?"

            "I don't." He mutters, suddenly becoming irritated. "I was just trying to make conversation. I kind of feel like an asshole when I make you leave right after. I mean, I know it's what we agreed on but-"

            "And I'm fine with it." I say. "What the hell has gotten into you?"

            His lips go into a firm line as if he's trying to debate on what to say. "Nothing Reina. I'm fine."

            I start to laugh and inch my way back towards the bed, him getting a little smirk on his face before he rolls his eyes at me. "Did Justin miss me? Is that what this is all about?" He can deny it all he wants, but I know that he missed me somewhat. I missed him when we were apart but you know, not like in a romantic way.

            "Nope." He mumbles, his eyes beginning to close from being tired.

            "Say it." I cheese, climbing onto the bed so I can straddle him. "Just admit it."

            "I missed the sex." He emphasizes. "Not you."

            "God you can be a real asshole sometimes you know that? You're telling me you didn't miss me? Not even a little bit?"

            "Drop it." He laughs, squeezing a little on my hips. "I'm not getting into this tonight."

            "Getting into what?" I press. "Just say you missed me." I bring my lips down to his neck and gently start to leave little pecks, which I knew drives him crazy. Then I begin to murmur things against his skin that I know will make him say it. I'm just messing with him and he knows that. He knows I'm not being serious.

            "Say you missed me." I whisper, kissing him once more. "Say it."

            "Fuck Reina I missed you" He gives in, letting out a laugh. "Okay? Happy?"