Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen. 

             When I woke up the next morning I almost forgot the events that had happened last night. I honestly thought I dreamt the whole entire thing but when I woke up and I was completely enwrapped with Reina I realized that it was all true and that seriously happened.

            Our positions changed over the course of the night and instead of her being cuddled up to me it was completely the opposite. For whatever reason I was literally smothering her. My arm was wrapped tightly around her waist as her back was against my chest but the weird thing is that I didn’t want to move. I just rested back down onto the pillows again and ran my fingertips up and down her sides. Waking up like this sure as hell made my morning better.

            For the next half hour I continued to lie there with her until she finally started to stir and she rolled over onto her other side, blinking her eyes open in confusion when they settled on me. It seemed like she was trying to remember if yesterday was a dream too and when she realized it wasn’t, she smiled a small one and stretched out, snuggling more into the covers. She was so cute.

            “Morning.” I smirked. “Sleep well?”

            “Mmm…Last night was so shitty but you made it so much better.”

            I was in shock when she started to kiss my neck and continued to run her fingertips down my chest until they reached the band of my briefs and I just ran my fingers through her hair in appreciation. This was the best damn morning I’ve ever had in my life.

            “I really missed you.” She said. “I missed talking to you and everything.”

            “Yeah?”

            “Yeah. I missed you a lot.”

            She crawled on top of me and she looked so beautiful in just my t-shirt and underwear. I couldn’t help but run my hands underneath my t-shirt and grab onto her ass a little because I missed her too although I’d never admit that. I missed her so much and I especially missed this.

            “You aren’t gonna say it back?” She teased, running her fingertips down my chest. “You didn’t miss me?”

            “Maybe I did and maybe I didn’t.” I teased back.

            I was surprised that she was so flirtatious after what happened with Jonah yesterday but hey, it’s not like they slept together and it’s not like they dated for that long. It was only three weeks and we’ve been together longer. We’ll not together but we’ve been screwing around longer.

            She lifted the covers up and ducked underneath them, pulling at the band of my briefs so she could take them off. I was smiling so much even though she couldn’t see me because I’ve never gotten morning head but my god when her mouth wrapped around me I almost came right then and there. I was a lot hornier in the morning and it’s a good thing she is too. You learn something new everyday.

            “Reina.” I groaned. “Oh my god…”

            Then she deep throated and my toes kind of curled at her sides because she was giving me the best head she ever has and I was trying so hard not to moan right now because I know the guys are up and they will so hear us. But then again, what do I care?