Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter Thirty Five. 

            Our trip in Las Vegas was halfway over and I can honestly say it’s made me fall even more in love with Reina if that’s even possible. Yeah, I know, it makes me sound like a little bitch, but I’m just being honest. Her and I have never been stronger and I don’t know whether it’s been our little romantic nights in the tub just talking about everything and anything or our sex that’s so damn good now that we’re alone in a soundproof hotel room. It’s just everything and damn, she gets better and better every single day.

            “Dude, you’re spacing.” Scott said, taking another bite of his sandwich. He and I had decided to grab something to eat while everyone else went down to the pool. Scott and I haven’t really had much time together to chill so it’s a good thing.

            “Sorry. Just thinking about stuff.”

            “I’m guessing all of that stuff has to do with Reina?”

            The smile that came onto my face spoke it all and he just rolled his eyes, grabbing a chip from his plate and popping it into his mouth.

            “I would say I’m surprised, but I’m not. I’ve gotta admit though, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy before man. I’m happy for you.”

            “Well I could say that same about you and Casey bro. You two seem to be happy as ever.”

            Nodding his head in agreement, I took a bite of my pizza and grabbed a napkin to wipe my hands off on. It’s kind of crazy how last year Scott and I were completely single and just two players and now we’re tied down to girls we can’t go a day without. The both of us never in our right minds thought this would ever happen.

            “About that.” Scott smirked, letting out a loud sigh. “I’ve been thinking a lot about Casey and everything and well… I kind of think she might be the one.”

            “As in…”

            “That I might want to propose to her.”

            “Dude what the hell? Are you high?”

            It came out before I could stop it and he actually seemed kind of shocked, giving me a confused look before he folded his hands on his lap and clenched his jaw slightly. I’m not sure what he expected me to say.

            “You don’t think it’s a good idea?” He asked.

            “Well no offense but you guys haven’t been together that long. How long has it even been? Like seven months for you guys?”

            “Yeah but dude I’m telling you. Whenever we’re together it’s just something different. She makes me feel a way that no one else has and c’mon, tell me you haven’t thought about marrying Reina at least once.”

            “Um, no.” I immediately replied. “I mean I love that girl to death but that kind of commitment is just… I’m not ready for that yet. We’re still young Scott. We could be in love today with these girls and then wake up the next morning and find another girl that makes us ten times happier. This could just be something temporary so don’t rush into things. That’s why divorces happen.”

            “Justin the point of being in a relationship is not wanting to be with anyone else. You shouldn’t be having doubts and you shouldn’t be wondering if tomorrow you’ll wake up and find someone better. What I want is to wake up to Casey every morning. Do you not want the same with Reina?”