Chapter Twenty-Three.

Twenty-Three. 

            I’ve never been so turned on during sex before but Reina came onto me so quickly. As soon as the door shut to my room she didn’t waste any time and she was pulling at my sweatpants and literally pushing me down onto the bed, taking control like she used to. This time it was dirty sex and I’ve missed it. I missed her talking dirty and bending over and showing me her ass like she knows I love. We’ve been having sex for an hour now and when we were finally done, I rolled off of her onto the floor because that’s where we ended up somehow and she was smiling like she always did after we had sex, glancing over at me to see how I was.

            “They’re all probably wondering where we are.” She breathed heavily, staring up at the ceiling. “Sorry for making it obvious but you looked way too good. I wouldn’t have been able to go all night.”

            “You act like I’d be upset. I don’t care if my friends know Reina. I always thought you’d be upset if I talked about it so that’s why I always get awkward.”

            “Why? Its just sex Justin.”

            But to me it was more than sex and I wondered if she thought it was more than sex for a second. Reina is more difficult to read than any girl I’ve ever met and it’s like at times I’m the girl in this relationship and she’s the player that gives you a bunch of mixed signals. It’s the opposite of the typical love story. Instead of her falling for me, I’ve completely fallen for her and I’m just hoping she doesn’t lead me on and tell me these things when she doesn’t mean them. That’s the last thing I want.

            “Okay?” I asked.

            “Ugh. Don’t be mad please. I didn’t mean it like that and sometimes I just say things before thinking. You know I love the sex and I love you way more.”

            Her body rolled on top of mine when I still didn’t say anything and she was smiling to get me to not be mad at her, which she knew would work. I get mad a lot and that’s just something she’s going to have to get used to. It’s something out of my control but the weird thing about her is that she has the ability to make me happy in seconds. She’s like an antidote.

            “Baby…” She whispered, placing a gentle kiss on my neck. “Don’t be mad.”

            “I’m not.” I laughed. “Get off Reina.”

            “So rudeeee.”

            Rolling off of me, she stood up from the ground and stuck her tongue out as I watched her with a smile on my face and stood up as well so I could find a change of clothes.

            “I’m wearing something of yours.” She said, pushing me jokingly to the side. “Cause I can now.”

            “Oh yeah?” I teased, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. “You think you can just rummage through my shit?”

            “Mhmmmm. Gimmie a pair of shorts. The jersey type ones.”

            I would give Reina anything she wanted of mine and she knew that so I opened the bottom drawer and tossed her a pair of my adidas shorts along with a big sweater, her immediately putting them on and I just kept my tongue pressed against the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

            “What?” She asked.

            “Going commando in my damn shorts. That’s what. You aren’t wearing underwear.”