Chapter Four.

Chapter Four. 

Justin's Point of View:

            I got back to the frat house and for a second I thought I would actually be able to make it into my room without being interrupted but Scott was just coming out of the shower, a towel surrounding his waist, and when he saw me he just rolled his eyes.

            “What?” I spat.

            “Just wondering where the hell you’ve been is all. You missed poker with us man. You never do.”

            “Yeah well I was out. I didn’t feel like playing poker.”

            “And by out you mean…”

            “I mean I was fucking out! Jesus Scott drop it already. I’m single and that’s never fucking changing okay? Reina and I aren’t dating and probably never will so just accept that.”

            He stood there in shock and I was breathing heavily from telling him off. I don’t know what’s gotten into me because honestly Scott was my best friend but he’s been annoying the shit out of me lately with this whole Reina situation. He just needs to stop bothering me about it already because I’m tired of it.

            “Justin I just want you to cut the shit already. I’m supposed to be your best friend man and sorry but hiding the fact you’re fucking a girl is just plain stupid. I’ve known you since freshman year so don’t think even for a second I can’t see right through you. That girl means something to you whether you want to admit it or not and I could tell that the second week you met her when we were all hanging out. I saw the way you looked at her.”

            “What kind of sappy romantic notebook shit are you watching bro? Reina means nothing to me. You wanna know the truth? Fine. I fuck her. We’ve been doing that for half a year now but I have not an ounce of feeling for her. She’s just a piece of ass for me to hit, got it?”

            I didn’t bother to listen to him any further because I didn’t want to hear it. I’m tired of people talking about her and I’m tired of hearing people speak for me as if they know what I’m thinking or as if they know what I’m feeling. They aren’t in my head and I want them to stop trying to get into it. I know my heart I think and I know I’m not into her. She’s a complete pain in my ass but the sex is completely out of this world. That is the only thing keeping me around even though we had a good day today and even though we had a lot more in common than I thought.

            Slamming the door shut to my room, I began to undress myself so I could get in the shower. I was pissed off because right now my mind was going in a million different directions and honestly what I was thinking of was of course Reina when I really didn’t want to. She was the last thing I wanted to think about but I couldn’t get her out of my damn head.

 --------

            “Hey!” Casey exclaimed. “How was the date with Jonah?”

            She was going to kill me or more like murder me when she found out where I actually was but she was going to find out eventually anyways so after I closed the door I turned around to give her a look as if to say please don’t kill me.

            “Please don’t say it.” She groaned.

            “Justin invited me to go get something to eat with him! We’ve never hung out as just friends before so I couldn’t resist Casey. Jonah even said it was fine so I’m sure we’ll just go another day. It’s not that big of a deal.”