14|This is us

It's funny how I keep on checking every goddamn notification of my phone in hope to see Erin name but there's nothing, as if she already didn't care where I was now when it is already almost midnight.

"Bells, let me walk you home okay?" We've been sitting for almost an hours here in our condo parking lot.

Yet my eye caught a familiar vehicle parking across from us, it was Erin and sitting into her passenger seat is Daphne.

I don't know how long can I endure this heart clenching pain. I wanna be mad at them, I wanna pulled Daphne hair out from Erin car and shout at her all the profanities in the book, I wanna leave Erin and move forward but all of those ideas are just inside my head because I was so afraid for the outcome. Trust me, I'm aware that no matter what I do and no matter how I'm delaying the inevitable, she has already made a choice.

"Thank your for tonight, Miggy"

"Bella" ignoring Miguel, I pushed open the car door as he do the same and walking fast then stopping right in front of me  "You're smart and beautiful, you don't deserve a bare minimum"

But from my peripheral, I watch Daphne leaning forward to Erin and from my point of view they're kissing.

"Stop watching them" Miguel cupping my cheeks tilting towards him "—Bella!"

I run towards the elevator and keep on pressing its button repeatedly, ignoring all of them as the pain is growing stronger for every seconds that count.

Witnessing them kissing couldn't even describe how much I'm tore apart but right now, I want to get away because I can't breathe.

It is too much and too painful.

The door slides open and immediately pressing the close button before hugging myself, scared that I might fall apart.

After reaching the floor, I hurriedly unlocked the door and went straight to our bedroom.

Fuck this, I don't even have a luggage to put my things because I wasn't prepared for this to happen.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkk!" I was so feeling frustrated that I took out all of the clothes hanged inside the closet then pulling out all the drawers from the chest cabinet throwing it in the wall causing the wooden box to break apart with the clothes being scattered all over the floor.

I don't know what to do, there's nothing in my mind except feeling rage in full madness. All I can think is revenge that this pain, I could feel it through my bones that I'm starting to ask God to take it away right now, right this very moment.

I grab the lamp from the bed side table then throwing it to the walls. The broken pieces felt so fucking good right now.

Her feet halted in front of our door and looked around of how our room is in complete mess with all of our things scattered in the floor, the broken lamp pieces dissipating everywhere.

"What did I do wrong Erin? Come ON! it should it something! it has to be something and I need to know it, you owe me that...please!" This is driving me insane!

She looked down in her feet and the sight of her doing nothing feels like she's just really waiting for me to give up and I hate her because how is this easy to her? Am I that replaceable?

My lip curled up and running my hands over my hair in frustration "What the fuck! Speak up!" I yelled while walking towards her and absently pushing her chest in full force.

Yet her silence is deafening me.

She just—-quietly sobbing there, standing still like a fucking statue.