20| Choices

10pm and I'm now opening the door. The lamp in the living room is still on and as I walked by, Erin is sleeping in the couch.

I'm having a doubt whether to wake her up so she can move to the bedroom but also I knew she's tired due to sleepless revisions.

So I took quiet steps walking up towards the bedroom, "Bella?" I looked over my shoulder as she is now sitting up with her eyes half opened.

"Yeah....sorry did I disturb you?"

"No" then watching her walking towards me still half asleep but then she made my body freeze when she lean down kissing my lip that also caught her off guard.

Completely forgetting that we're no longer in relationship.

"Sorry" she mumbled under her breathing but her familiar scent is lingering in my nostrils, her earthy scent like a sandalwood.

I pushed the lump in my throat when another affection comes from her by placing her palm in my forehead, "you're still a little bit pale" she speaks. And looking at her is just threatening my tears.

"Um....I see you're starting another floor plan?" pointing to her laptop which propped her newest design "is it the apparel store?" Leaving her and walking up the center table to check it.

It was just my stupid excuses because I couldn't normally breathe with her standing close to me. I'm not even sure if I can hold my tears.

"This is actually nice, I love the industrial wall, this will actually help the display standout" but my forced smile failing after noticing her opened chat box with Daphne name on top of other messages.

She maybe noticed it, the reason she closed it but it's too late, I've already know that they were talking almost every seconds.

Honestly, is even the word disappointment and ache exist? Because it fails to explain this feeling.

I smiled it off after taking deep breaths then collecting my things in the table while immediately wiping off few fallen tears "You can sleep in our bed" she speak.

"I actually have to finish few works"

I was about to walk when we both flinched after hearing a strong pounding noise in our door by a familiar voice angrily calling out my name.

"Is that Drake? What's he doing in this hours?" But before Erin could take a step, I immediately grab the hem of her sweater as the tears are starting to form.

My breathing hitches but trying to subside the palpitations as Drake voice is sounding louder and madder.

"Bella what's happening?" Erin calling me out but my attention steadying in the pounding door "Bee, hey, hey, breathe with me"

I'm aware that I'm about to have a panic attack and Erin is telling me to focus on her voice as she is holding my shoulder in place.

With all my strength, I clenched my fist to get a grip and to think rationally. "Where's my phone?" I get off from Erin and run towards the kitchen counter where I placed it earlier and dialing "Aaandrea--he's here"

--
Third Person POV.

It didn't took long when the condo security caught Drake waking up almost all of the floor tenant with him pounding the door under the heavy influence of alcohol.

Andrea was just in time to arrive "You little fucking slut" Drake telling Bella as she finally open the door after knowing that Drake is under control by the security.

"Isabella" Andrea called out as the girl immediately run towards and welcoming her petite body in open arms while Erin watched in pain.

"Do you really think you can get out of me?" Drake keeps on blabbering "You're a little tempting cunt"

Few tenant was watching and Andrea knows that she has to do something but before she could take action, Erin unexpectedly punched Drake in the face making him stumble in floor.

"Don't fucking call her that" Erin stated in gritted teeth.

The police came in arresting Drake as he tries to resist and keeps on cursing Bella nonstop, making a huge scene with all the floor tenant is judging Bella.

"Bella get your things, you're staying in my place until we keep it under control" Bella nodding and walking back inside the condo "It's best for her, I can take care of her"

But her claimed causing Erin this side smirk in her lip, "I can do that Andrea" she stated in annoyed tone.

"Of course you can Erin" then took a step forward to Erin, matching her sharp gaze "It's just that you lost your right the moment you chose to leave her by throwing your 2 years relationship from the girl who's willing to risk it all just to able not to lose you over a curiosity fling. Can't you see what you did? You're just hurting her more. You can't have two women with one heart. You've could even avoided this if you weren't too focused on other people"

Yet it didn't stop Erin to talk back "You know nothing"

But Drea is not backing out either, she even let out a mocking chuckle "I know everything. Isabella told me everything"