6| Disgusted

I haven't eaten the whole day but I found myself slumping in the toilet floor trying to throw up empty substances after that encounter, excusing myself from them.

I really tried to hold myself together but the fact that I will be working with Erin and Daphne makes my stomach ache. Seeing them is giving me cold sweats.

"Bella we have to go" Drea calling her outside the cubicle.

"Okay" and fixing my dress and tucking the loose hair behind my ears before opening the door.

She saved me thrice now and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Save it for later" Drea says gesturing for us to go

We walked out of the toilet and try not to check on Erin or Daphne along the way as Drea bid goodbye to Ethan.

"I'm so excited to see your work Bella. I've heard great things from Drea, she says you have a unique eye" Ethan flattering words is making my cheeks numb.

Never once I was complimented by Drake, he always took all the credits and to be complimented by one of the owners is such an overwhelming feeling let alone letting me handle a huge operation.

My hand gestures in the air, expressing "I'am not gonna waste this huge opportunity"

"I know. I trust Drea choices, she tend to discover beautiful things" Ethan adding the flattering. "I was even shocked when Drea just said Head Operation, I though there's more like she's also my girlfriend"

"Shut up Ethan you're making her uncomfortable" Drea chiming in striking stoic "let's go Bella before he says nonsense things"

- ———-

"Fuck.fuck.fuck" I keep on slamming the steering wheel as my patience ran out of me "Arrghhh! What the hell is wrong with you!!!!" I'm definitely angry earlier and it all adds up with this stupid car malfunctioning for the nth time!

And now I'm watching Drea hopping out from her car and walking in my direction, leaning her head down checking the steering wheel while I stabilized to breath out calmly behind this furious rage "I can give you a ride" she offered.

I shut closed my eyes for second, feeling completely outrageous to this pile of shit keeps on adding up, "Maybe God thinks that I'm one of his strongest soldiers—but I'm not! I didn't even remember being enlisted!" I sharply exhaled before stepping out from this crap and slamming hard the door upon exiting.

"Bella" Drea calling me out from my frustration.

But the thing is, I feel like exploding out! "Daphne? Really? It has to be the daughter's owner? Can you even imagine waking up already beautiful? I bet she could even win Miss Universe!" I point to this crappy vehicle "and fuck this car! I bet she even owned that shiny shimmering glossy super waxed black Ferrari while I owned this shit!"

"It's Ethan's car. Daphne owned the red Ferrari behind Ethans" my mouth hanged open from Drea not helping with her correction.

"That's even worst" muttering in frustration "and working with them? Really? Do you think I can survive seeing them together?"

Drea slides both her hand inside her trousers pocket casually saying "Quit if you can't handle the pressure"

I stared long before slowly feeling that my anger is shrinking, letting her suggestion sinking rationally inside my brain "No way. Heck no. I'm gonna prove Erin that I can be also capable of success, that I could go beyond her level that I'm better than her—just like before, back when we're in College. I beat her ass for winning 4 consecutive years of department debate and I can do it again"

"Good. But first you need to go home"

I halt her by raising my index finger "First. Let's get a drink then go home"

I'm not even fond of alcohol or going out to bar but when you're broken you tend to do things out of your comfort zone.

- ————
Third Person POV.

It is past midnight and Erin has been waiting for Bella to come home, she sat in the sofa while trying to bury her boredom by constructing another floor plan in the laptop.

She hear rummaging keys behind the door, it took a solid minute but the keys keeps on dropping while hearing low cursing words. Erin couldn't stand it and opened the door showing Bella tipsy figure walking past at her.

The alcohol lingering in Erin nostrils following Bella walking along and missed the keys to drop in the ceramic bowl, "Did you just drive in that drunk state?" Erin asked, trailing behind Bella.

"No. The stupid car won't even function" she respond between taking off her different colored heels.

"So who drove you home?" Bella snorting after hearing Erin question, giving a dense look.

"Home? This isn't home anymore Erin. This is an empty structure that used to be a home but not anymore when you decided to fuck someone" Erin watching Bella walking up to their bedroom, she throws her bag somewhere along the way.

Erin knows that Bella is not a good drinker, she tend be reckless and clumsy at the same time, like watching her right now taking off her dress but failing.

"I can do it" Bella slapping Erin hand for trying to help her unzipping the dress.

A moment of silence came between the two and eventually Bella low sobbing disturbing the silence.

"Bee" Erin wrapping her arms around Bella waist, placing her chin on top of Bella shoulder.

"Is she the girl?" Bella muttered while letting her tears rolled down into her cheeks.

She missed Erin warmed body, her comforting hugs and her scent. She longed for it in a very long time.

Erin softly place trail of kisses in Bella nape and down to her shoulder, she could feel Bella chest rising up and down as her heart is beating so fast feeling Erin softly nibbling her skin.

She cupped Bella face, gently turning her body to her face and kissing her for the first time after 4 weeks felt euphoric.

Loosing Erin sanity as she dive deeper into Bella kisses.