9| My Erin

- Daphne POV

"Hey wanna grab coffee?" Erin looked so hooked up in our proposal. She has been looking tired for days now and as much as I want to help her out, Erin prefer solving it on her own.

"Sure" she say dryly.

Since Bella and Drea is busy today we decided to stay in our office, also a good break from pressure given by Bella.

I get it, she's cooking for something unique and let alone this is her first big project, she must be stressing out but she's hard to please.

And honestly, "I feel like Bella doesn't like me" I'm aware that Bella is Erin girlfriend for 2 years and both of us were shook seeing her working with Andrea.

I've been secretly liking Erin since first day, 2 years ago. But she has a girlfriend that she love so much and that makes me curious what does she look like? And meeting Isabella that day? I get it. Isabella is pretty charismatic, she is a woman who walks by and unknowingly catching attention from strangers. She unapologetically possessed a strong personality, brave enough to voice out her thoughts and opinions.

"She is giving me a vibe like she hates me for some reason. This is weird but—it feels intense whenever she's around us"

"Sorry Daphne....she thought you're that girl" I sigh because now it's making sense but watching Erin saddened expression makes it alright even when it's definitely not.

"why can't you just tell her the truth?"

We stop in front of the elevator and watching her pressing the down arrow, "it's not that easy. Knowing Bella, she will not like it and will probably caused more damage to them"

I nodded, "um—look, it's okay if you're uncomfortable, I should've corrected it anyways. I will talk to Bella later—"

"It's fine" I say cutting her off.

I think, I'll love the idea that I'm the girl that Bella is being jealous of.

"I'm too kind to help you out to this one but it comes with a price" the elevator chimed "If I'm gonna play the mistress, you have to come with me and have a fair share of you being my fake girlfriend and that start later, we have to attend my friends dinner party"

- Isabella POV.

"Stop it!" Audrey grabbing my phone "and stop crying! Seriously Isabella we're in the bar, Cardi B is even singing boss bitch, the rhythm is upbeat and you are gawking your eyes out!"

I took the tequila shot, draining it all and feeling its burning substance rolling down inside my throat, "what can I do? Have you seen Daphne story? She's with Erin. It was like they're already shoving their fucking relationship even we're still TOGETHER!" I caught few heads in our row tilting at us and hell I couldn't care less.

"Because I told you breakup with her you stupid hoe!" Audrey started to cry too before taking her last shot and gesturing for another round "please stop crying" she tried to wipe my tears away as tears coming from her eyes continue to fall down.

"I hate her—but I love her too" we both hugged each other.

The bartender places four shot glass in front of us and giving us this judgy gaze before attending another customer on his left side.

"Oh shit!" We both tilted our heads and immediately grab Maddison body as we continue crying like baby "you are both drunk!"

"We know" I say to her but already feeling something strange from my throat. Maddy immediately grab me by arms together with Audrey pulling the both of us to a cubicle where I released the sour substance while clutching my aching stomach.