10| Broken friendship

I'm still hammered but the fact that I woke up remembering what just happened yesterday with Erin picking my drunk ass and ending up crying to her until I fell asleep then waking up next to her and the shame kicking is nothing to compare from this hangover.

"Morning" Erin walking out from our bedroom while I slump myself in the kitchen counter.

She walked in the fridge then opening the cupboard and placing bottled water and aspirin next to my propped arms "Take it. You're still probably a little bit dizzy" her usual, Erin twisting open the bottle cap before placing it back. Her little gesture that makes big impact to me.

"Thanks"

Then watching her pouring coffee grinds in the coffee maker, "it's Saturday" I say reluctantly.

I popped the pill inside my mouth and sip some water while watching her grabbing 2 double wall mugs, one mug she swirls caramel along the walls before pouring the hot coffee that is filling my nostrils from its enticing aroma then topping a cinnamon powder on it before she turned around and placing to my side.

"You wanna go out for a walk?" I enquire "or maybe we can stroll around places you have in mind?"

"I um—actually have plans today. Daphne and I are meeting to a cafe" I took a sip but feeling its hot liquid burning my lip yet I pretended it never happened.

What's burning your lip compared to our dying relationship?

"For work? But it's weekend Erin. Can we at least spend some time? It's Saturday today...." I stated in deflating tone but she ignored.

Ouch. Is she for real today?? Of all the days she could ignore, why is this one?

"About you and Drea, what's your relationship?" She looked me in the eye for mere seconds before tossing away the topic "It's good seeing you being with someone other than me"

It hurts hearing her like she's pushing me to someone, that she's so eager to end our relationship, that she's giving me away—just like that "I'm gonna head out—take a walk" I couldn't even dare to look more in her in eye because I know that it will kill me countless times.

Honestly, I don't know where to go today because this is supposed to be one of our special day but I just need to be far away from her right now or I will find myself crying my eyes out the whole day.

BossDrea: I hope you had a good morning, mine is already fucked up. If this isn't hurting too much then I don't know what is. 💔💔💔💔

Drea is right, whatever I feel inside it is better to vent it out and her methods is actually working. She told me herself that if she wasn't around, I can text her number, like dumping out my pain.

BossDrea: now im stuck in 711 🥺 #happysaturday #blessedsaturday #thingsaregoinggreat

I frowned after receiving a message from unknown number.

Unknown: Isabella?

It is not my usual entertaining unregistered number but when you're sad, alone and bored you tend to do things you don't normally do.

Me: ?

And that person even dare to call.

"Isabella?"

My eyes grew big after registering the familiarity of his voice.

"Miggy?"

He softly chuckled, "I was just shooting hopes that this is still your number and it still was"