CHAPTER 3

The boy I see in front of me is the girl version of rose. He looks so pretty with those beautiful ruby eyes and smooth and fluffy silver hair.

I am fully confident that this little boy is  no doubt my brother.

For now I should live from here before he gets more angry. 

I am good at dealing with children but I need to conserve energy for the lunch.

I bowed my head and was ready to leave when he shouted again.
(Hey where are you going greet me properly first)

This kid is making me angry now.
What do we do now. I should control my anger .its not like any good will happen if I get angry at him.

So I went near the kind greeted him properly.
(A very good morning to your highness)
I said as I bowed with a curtsey.

And than I was ready to leave.he said again.
(Hey are you coming to the lunch. There will be many meals and.....)

(Yes I will be coming today) i said calmly cutting him through.

(Really....hmmp it's better if you did not come.)he said rudely

Tsk. Tsk. Look at this kid trying to act all adult in front of me. really kid you should improve your acting.

Let's tease him a little bit.

(If you don't want me to come. I won't come.) I said sadly with a crying face.

(NO....)he shouted anxiously

(....) I stared at him

(You have to come. This is an order from father.) He said while trying to hide his desperation.

This kid is cute let's stop teasing him.

(Ok I will come.) I said while making an understanding face.

(Really.........hmmp then I will meet you at dinner.) He said

{You should have hid your happiness faster. It is all over your face.} I thought to myself.

I gave him a bow and left.

Than I went to my room to get dressed. Because i was still wearing a gown.

I looked inside the closet and i was very shocked. The dresses inside where full of frills and looked very shabby. I searched the whole closet and there was not a single dress that looked a little less shabby. So I took out a white dress and had no other than to modify this dress and I am an expert at this.

I was very poor when I was a kid so I had to where a single dress for years by modifying  it so as to hide the cuts and wholes.

I searched the whole room and found a needle inside on of the drawer.

I took the needle and used the thread of the dress to modify my dress.

And after a lot of effort I was at least able to make a seable dress.

It was already afternoon but no one came to call me so I dressed fastly and waited for the call. Also after wearing the dress I arranged the frills to so the maid would not notice.

I have to be on my guards so they could not destroy my dress.

A maid came in slamming the door and glared at me. And after seeing me wearing a dress full of frills she smirked.

{What else did I expect} I thought to my self.

(Do I have to call to every time. Come fast to the dining room) see said shouting

I followed her quietly. I dont have energy left for that f**K. I have to save as much energy I can.

The maid was walking to fast and I could not keep up my pace.

{This b!t@h...she really is waiting for a beat.just you wait. I will show no mercy} I thought to myself while glaring at her from the back.

And in no time she disappeared. I knew this would happen because they want me to be late for the lunch but they dont know that I know the way.

I walked fastly and in 5 min I arrived in front of the dining room door. There was no one on the door. I removed all the frills and threw them out of the window .

And I opened the huge door.