Chapter 7

(Form this chapter onwards I will write in third persons point of view but if I change the POV I will writer some notations for that.)

At one corner of the library rose and Rodrigo were sitting and talking about stuff. Rodrigo was doing most of the talking. Rose was just listening to his talking and commenting where need. And without realising it was lunch time. A maid comes in and tells them have lunch.

They started walking towards the dining room. They were walking hand in hand. Rodrigo was the one who grabbed her hand unconsciously but rose did not mind. They did not realise they where walking hand in hand.

The maids standing near the library and also the maids cleaning in the hall way where very surprised and where blushing seeing this cute seen. rose noticed them blushing but did not know the reason as to why. Rodrigo did not even notice anybody; he was used to ignoring maids and servants but rose was not used to so may people watching her. She was unseen and unnoticed regular 30-year-old working women after all.

They arrived at the dining hall and saw their father sitting there. He looked toward them with cold eyes but still rose greeted her father, it would be rude not to wish her father she thought.

Seeing this Rodrigo stared at her, but see did not say anything and sat at her usual place. Two chairs far from her brother.

(Sister why are use sitting there??) he asked shyly.

(???why, do I need to sit more far away??) she asked confused

(Nooo... that is not what I mean... I mean.... Can't you see these chairs near me...) he said shyly and shouting

(So can I sit near you brother) she asked calmly.

(Br.... other ????) her murmured and his face was red

(Ohh, am I crossing lines, sorry my lord) she said bowing. She said it without thinking but after she remembered that she never called him brother, she thought that it was wrong for her to call him brother because he was the young lord after all.

(Who said you were not allowed to call me brother) he murmured.

(What did you say?) rose asked

(I said you are allowed to call me brother) he said closing his eyes and shouting.

(Thank you, brother) she said giving a small smile

(What is there to thank...) he said murmuring.

(Did you say something?) rose asked

(Just come and sit here I am hungry) he said angrily

(Ohh yes...)

She jumped down from her chair ran to chair near her brother and jumped and sat in the chair.

(?????.....) Rodrigo

(.......) Arthur

(.......????) maids and servants

Everybody was staring at her, running was not at all lady like. Children, from when they are 5 years are taught etiquette till, they are adult but, because duke was always busy and the mansions affairs was house madams work was left undone, after her it was butler work but he was too busy with other house affairs, and his master also did not care about her so she never received any lessons.

But she had to learn it a hard way... because everybody inside the mansions mocked her so she started learning herself seeing maids and her father and brother.

But today as she was not the real rose was not used to it and she ran to the chair because her brother told her to hurry.

But as she realised, she was wrong. She put her head down in shame. Because even her father was staring at her coldly. Her brother was in real shock. Even the maids and servants who never had any expressions where shocked.

(I...I am sorry) she said slowly and softly looking once at her brother and father.

(......?????) Rodrigo put the pack of his hand near his face and was red like tomato.

(.......) Arthur stared at her more intensely

(..... I am really sorry) she said putting her head down and playing with her hands.

(There...is nothing to be sorry about, I am really hungry. Can we start eating now?) he said while he started eating

She did not say any thing and started eating bowing her head down. She really did not like being watched and stared.

As usual after eating Arthur got up and went outside with butler Jan. butler Jan was always there but he has very low presence. like he was some kind of killer or spy.

And no less he was indeed a great assassin and knight. He was 25 years old young and handsome man with cold blue eyes and shining black hair.

{At the Kitchen}

(Did you see the young lady... she was so cute ahaaaaa.) maid 1

(Ya, she looked so cute when she was running) maid 2

(And you will not believe what I saw... young lady and lord were holding hand while they were going to the dinning room. They looked so cute. I could not stand it. I really want to watch them forever. And young master was talking so excitedly. He looked so happy) maid 3

(Really, I missed it. I really wanted to watch it) maid 1

(Why was I not in your palace) maid 2

(It was my first time seeing young master so happy.) maid 4

(Why would he not be happy. He was talking to his sister after all.) maid 1

(But he never talked to her before. And when I first arrived here. He was so cold to me) maid 2

(You stupid girl you are only a maid and she is his sister. Is he supposed to treat you like her...???) maid 1

(Ya you are right) maid 2

They were busy talking about the young master and mistress and the rumours spread all around the mansion.

All the maids and servants were new they were hired only yesterday so they did not know about how the family's relationship was before.