CHAPTER 1

My name is rose. I am a working women. I am 30 years old. I live alone in a small apartment. I have a pretty decent life. Today was also pretty normal day for me. I came home from work, ate some food I bought on my way and went to sleep like any normal day but now that I opened my eyes I am not in my appartment. I rubbed my eyes but nothing changed I am still not in my appartment. I got up to see where I was. I scanned around and I think that I am in a room way bigger than my appartment. The bed I am sleeping in is the same size as my apartment and this room is gold. where ever I see there is gold. the kidnapper must be rich. he could afford such a big room for the person he kidnapped. I tried to move my hand and it moved. I thought it would be tied but it is not tied.I saw my hand and it is white like snow and it is small and soft. My hand was never like this.then I noticed my long hair it was of silver colour but I never had silver hair. 

I got down from the bed in order to understand the situation. I could not come up with a correct logic about what was happening. I put my leg down and saw a small pair of legs. and again I never had this small leg. and I was wearing a white night gown. which I never ever saw. I looked around and not far I saw a full length mirror. I went near it to see how my appearence was. As I saw in the mirror a pair of ruby eyes was staring at me. I moved my hand and touched my eyes and yes I touched those ruby eyes. and after thinking a lot I came to a conclution that I am not me any more. 

I never believed in reincarnation before. As a teen I read a lot of novel about it but it never crossed my mind that it could be real. now that I have come to this world I have to first figure out who I am. the girl I see in the mirror cannot be more than 10. I tried to enter this girls memory and I remembered a lot.  they all are fragments but after seeing through I feel bad about this child. she is such a pityful child. she always yarned for a little love never got it. Instead got bullied by the maids of this place.

This child name is rose frankland. first name same as mine. her father is a grand duke of this kingdom. and one of the four pillars in which this kingdom is standing. according to rose's memory her father never looked at her with love. he always stared at her coldly which was why this child feared her father. her mother died giving birth to her and her brother. the duke never loved the dukess. and never ever paid attention to her. she have a twin brother and he was named the next duke which was why he got all the love and attention from the maids and the workers. the duke was mostly out for work. and in this type of situation the daughter of the duke was useless in workers eyes. they thought that she was a live that should never should have born.

Everyone wanted to curry favour from the next heir. as a result no one loved her and bullied her. as a result this child became weak day by day and unfortunatly died. and that's when I entered this body. so I think my main purpose is to pay all those who had bullied me. but I  don't know a think about this world so the first and the most important thing is to gain knowledge about this world.

After a while I heard a knock from outside and a maid came in.

"so you are up,if you are up go take a bath and get ready. here is your breakfast" she said glaring at me and went out shutting the door with a loud thug.

i was speechless she is a mere maid but she dared to do all this to a duke's daughter. but I will remember faces that bullied me. just you wait. I will pay you back 10 folds in this girls stead.