CHAPTER 2

I got up and went near the bucket ane threw at door and picked it up.

I cannot belive in my eyes I see spoiled bread inside it. And nothing else

(This is just to crazy) I said to myself

{I do not have a single person here who can help me. So first of all I have to figure how to get some help.....}as I was thing heard I heard the the sound of the  door open.

Two maids came in, with some broom and cleaning stuffs and started cleaning the room while ignoring me.

They where very fast the clean the full room within 10 min. While I was racing my brain on what to do.

As I was thinking both of them came near me.

( you better behave properly in front of the duke he is coming back today. Or else you will see..) The maid said to me with a smirk

{Unbelievable, why do I have to be punished by a mere maid if I do something wrong in front of my father. I just can't reason with the} I stayed quite while listening to their chatting.

They where only talking nonsense.

But they at least said something useful.

The duke will be coming back this after noon and we will have lunch together.

The duke, my brother, and me will be having lunch together.

Lets see if I can get their favour. It is shameful of me to ask for favour of my father who ignored me for all these years but technically I am not her so I can do that.

Growl.....

But first I should find something to eat I this body won't be able to hold on.

I feel weak. I can say that this body had not eaten for days.

I opened the big door and slowly walked aimlessly. There where not many people in the hallways.

If I saw someone coming my way I hid behind the big pillars.

After a very tyring 10 min walk with this small legs I saw some maids taking vegetables and I followed them.

Again after 5 min of walk i was standing just beside the door.

There where a lot of people in the kitchen. They looked super busy. I think they are preparing for the grand dukes meals.

Thanks to that no one noticed me and I was able to steal some bread and ran straight back to my room.

Seriously I can't believe I had to steal food. And on top of that from my own kitchen.

This is simply crazy.

I ate the bread.

After eating the bread I went outside to explore the mansion and the garden because I was super free.

After a good 15 mins want I saw a library because its door was open.

I went in and saw that there where books every where.

{This is a good time to gain some knowledge} I thought to myself

The library was divided into different groups. I went to the basic books section.

After reading some books some thing where very clear to me.

1. this place do not have magic and stuff . This was the most shocking thing.

2. But this place have dragons.

3. This place has animals I never saw in my life.

4. And this place had birds bigger than humans.

5. There is only  one continent and 5 kingdom in it. The kingdom names are very big so let's say. The kingdoms are 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

6. The biggest kingdom is three and is in the middle.

7. And I reside in kingdom 3. And the duke is the most powerful among all four dukes of 3. Kingdom.

I got this much information from some picture books of animals and birds and some history books.

Till now I read 5 books and now I was on the way to read some more when a little boy came out of no where and glared at me.

(Why are you here? Get out of my sight) he shouted at me.