Chapter 19

1 week later

The view rose was seeing was breath taking she must just pause for a second to take in what she was seeing. What she was seeing in front of her did not feal real at.

She was standing in front of a mansion. Yes, but not really a mansion. It felt like if a mansion and a tree where to have a baby it would look like this. The mansion was covered in vines in such a beautiful way there where vines and there where different type of flowers in the vines. She could see all the colours of rainbow and the variety of birds she could see was just out of the world. It felt so peaceful. Just like nature.

Rodrigo pulled on roses arms. she snapped out it and they walked behind the duke hand in hand.

Rodrigo really liked walking hand in hand and it has also become a habit for rose as well.

There was no gate they. They were out one second and in the other.

The number of abnormal things which was happening in this world was hard to digest for rose. Which was why she still though of this as some long, long dream.

They where now inside the mansion and rose could see the elfin duke and some new faces among the people standing to greet them.

Among them she could also see Jan but it felt different. She called out to him confused.

'Jan ??'

'Yes? Me' he said smiling and asking

'Oh no my lady I am not Jan, I am jo. Jan is my twin brother.' He said understating the confusion

'Ok that makes sense' she thought to herself

'Oh, my welcome dear how have you been' the elfin duke asked rose with a smiling face coming closer extending his hand

This felt awfully familiar. Arthur was standing just beside the twins. Rose stepped towards Arthur and hid behind him. She was now sandwiched between his leg and the dukes cape.

Arthur was startled but no one noticed.

The elfin duke paused and stared at rose.

'Ryan, what did you do to make such a small child scared' a stern voice asked

'Honey, I am innocent I did nothing' Ryan said with a small pout felling wronged

'Father, don't do that it is embarrassing' a small girl said folding her hands Infront of her.

'Princess you are so cruel' he said feeling more wronged.

'Father you should not behave like this Infront of our guests' a boy said in a very calm voice.

Rose could now guess who was who. But she said nothing and was just peaking from behind the duke.

Rodrigo was now standing near rose beside the duke and he was very calm seeing all this. It felt like it was not all that new to him. But now that that rose's hand was not in his he was looking towards rose's hand from time to time and rose noticed this. She pulled him near him.

Now it looked like Rodrigo was too hiding behind the duke. The big cape was now covering both.

Now all the people's attention was towards the twins.

'How very bad of us let me introduce you.' Ryan said suddenly recovering from whatever he was felling.

'This is my wife Athena elfin. This is my 7 y/o daughter Ruth elfin. And this is my 10 y/o son Rylen elfin.' Ryan said

Rose slowly came out still holding her brother's hand.

'It's very nice to meet you' the twins said in proper sink.

all the people where staring at them and the twins where also staring at each other.

Rose suddenly started giggling. Hiding her mouth behind her other hand. She found it very funny and she though this as some kind of coincidence but still it felt like this happened because they were twins.

While she was thinking all this, she did not see the surprised face of the duke and Rodrigo. This was the first time they have seen her laugh. She always had a smile on her face. But she never really laughed. Both when blank for some time but then there was this loving expression on both of their faces. Like they were watching something very lovely. The duke himself was not aware of the face he was making.

The family watch them for a movement. Amazed at how the duke could make such a face.

Ruth came forward and cupped her face in her hands. Her hands where rough. Rose could fell the callus in ruth's hand. If felt like Rodrigo's hand which showed hard work and symbolised strength.

'Are you a doll, perhaps a fairly? Rodrigo how dare you hide her from me. You are going to pay for hiding this angle form me.' She said breaking every one silence.

Now that ruth was so close she could see. Ruth was a beautiful girl with strong determined grey eyes and green hair just like ruth's. she had her hair in 2 braided pony tails braided from the top to the end from both sides.

'No, I am rose Frankland. Its very nice to meet you sister ruth.' Rose said in her usual tone with a small smile.

'Oh, it's nice to meet you as well rose.' She said smiling a big smile still her hands on rose's face.

'Remove your hands ruth that's rude' Rylen said moving forward

He also had green hair and grey eyes just like his sister but there was a mixture of green in his grey eyes. His hair long tied on the back and he had long side bangs on one side of his face. He was a very beautiful child as well.

'Enough of the introduction, please come in.' Athena said in stern voice.

Which was expected from someone like her. she was wearing a gown fitted to her body. You could see her hands and shoulder muscles. She looked like some kind of army commander; she oozed strength and authority even if see was being kind. She had the most different hair colour of all the other's rose has had seen so far. She had black hair but her front side bang was white and her ends where also white in colour rose just could not comprehend how this hair was even possible. but many impossible things where happening so who was she the question.

...........

NOTE

I don't remember if I have spelled the butler's name wrong in some places but let me correct myself. The butler in Frankland mansion is JAN and the one in Elfin is JO.

sorry if I had caused any confusion.