CHAPTER 10

Rodrigo ran towards the grand knight commander Arlo who was also his trainer. He was standing with his sword.

He had beautiful red hair with was shining brightly under the sun and eyes shining just like an evening orange sky.

Rose was really fascinated seeing all this out of the world colorful hairs and eyes.

He was also covering his face with a cloth.

Rose found him cool and mysterious. Rose really loved cool things. It was her style in here previous life. She loved fantasy stuff as well. She loved reading and watching fantasy. It was one of her joys in her difficult life.

(Good day young master) said Arlo in cold voice with a small bow and his right hand in his chest.

(Good day to you to commander Arlo) said Rodrigo cheerfully also with the same gesture as the commander.

(.... today you seem particularly in a good mood young master) said Arlo after a small pause.

(Yes, commander my sister has come to watch me today. I want to show my sister how strong I am.) said Rodrigo proudly.

(....) Arlo said nothing and looked towards the young lady for a split second.

Surprisingly Arlo has never seen the young lady before. She had very little presence in the mansion. It was like she did not exist. But today she looked different. She was silently watching Rodrigo from far with a small smile. And she looked lovely.

(I have a request commander.) said Rodrigo

(What did you wish to say) said Arlo

(I want to dual today with a knight) said Rodrigo determined

(.... your wish is our command.) said Arlo

(I want to have a match with luka) Rodrigo said

(...are you sure.) Arlo said after a small pause

(Yes, I want to have a dual with him) Rodrigo said determined

(But I will stop you both I sense even a little but of danger.) Arlo said

(...okk) Rodrigo said after a pause

......

After some arrangement the dual finally began

The other knight said in safe distance. The was somewhat like a brake for them. Also, all the knight enjoyed watching a challenging each other in dual. It was a way to show off their strength and learn new skills form one another.

Luka and Rodrigo had wooden sword in their hands and the commander was the one standing between them.

Luka was the same age as Rodrigo. And he was a very strong and skilled knight. He was the youngest but also one off the strongest among all the knights in the dukedom. Luka had shiny sky hair and in contrast to those clear grey eyes.

Rose was really shocked. Luke fascinated her so much. He was so beautiful. She could not take her eyes off him.

Finally, the dual began. Rodrigo advanced with his sword. As he advanced his sword started shining like red fire. Rose's eyes were sparkling. She had never seen something like this in real life ever. Luka's sword was also shining like fire but it was of blue color. They were fighting at their best. All the other knights were cheering for then. Shouting and clapping.

Suddenly as the two-sword collided with each other. Both the fire got entangled and blasted out. Rodrigo and luka were thrown out but the commander formed a mana sheath around then with seconds and protected them.

But unfortunately, the fire ball was advancing toward rose in full speed.

Rose suddenly froze in the place. Anny tried to extend her hand but before she could reach out the duke jumped in and took rose towards the side in his lap. And simultaneously the butler formed a mana sheath around the fire ball making it evaporated in thin air.

This all happened within seconds.

Rose's heart was beating very fast. And it felt like her head was going the burst because of all the adrenaline. She was clinching onto the duke's cloth. She hid her into his chest and clinched his cloths tight with her small hands. She could not hear anything around her. Even if the surrounding was so noisy. She was sweating profoundly and try heard to breath.

The duke could see how much rose was struggling. He held her close to his chest with his arms and starting patting her head slowly to calm her down.

He glanced towards all the noise and everything became silent.

(Guide me...) the duke said slowly glancing towards Anny.

(Yes, your highness) said Anny bowing understanding.

They finally reached the young lady's room.

The whole time the duke was holding the small child close to his chest and patting her head.

Rose fell asleep as soon as she became relaxed. She was sleeping peacefully in the duke's arms.

the duke entered rose's room. He went towards her bed and put her in the bed slowly.

He also put the blanket above her. And after watching her sleep peacefully for few minutes he went away.