CHAPTER 8

Rose was just an unwanted girl. As result she did not have anything to do. She was not used to being this free all the time. So, after lunch she went to the library to read books. Her brother had training and studying to do as he was the hire. So, he was not free all time. So, he did not get to spend much time with his sister with he wanted so much do. But rose was not aware of this. She was always alone so she was used to being alone and naturally she enjoyed her own company very much. She was a total introvert after all.

She surprisingly knew how to read and talk in this world's language. She thought this was a given as she had the little girl's memory. She sat in the corner of the library where there was a little sun light coming from. And started reading the books. She really did enjoy reading in her previous life as will. She read a few books. And now it was time to have dinner.

First time when she came to this world, she thought that she would take revenge on the people on this girl's stead but now there was no one to take revenge on. The duke fired them all.

(What a waste) she thought to herself while signing.

Now she really had no goal in here life once again. But this time around she doesn't have to earn. So, she thought of taking it easy and being in the moment. And there was nothing big happening anyway. She only had her food together with her father and brother and all the rest of the time she had to herself.

She finally reached the dining room. The duke and her brother were sitting on their places. As always, she greeted the duke and as always, he was staring at her intensely. And did not give her any reply.

She sat next to her brother.

(How have you been brother?) she said with a small casual smile

(.......) he stared at her

(.......) she stared at him as well

(I have been well sister) he said shyly putting his head down

(he he he... ohh I see) she said patting his head {why is he being so shy} she thought to herself

The duke was seeing all this. He has never seen his two children behave like this before. He noticed every small detail about them. He was curious what he would get to see next.

His son was always respectful towards the him. And never looked him in the eyes. He thought that was the right thing to do. Because he himself never looked into his father's eyes before.

But when his daughter looked into his eyes, he felt this tingling feeling in his chest.

The dinner was over. Rose jumped down and was about to go but her brother called

(Wait sister I will come with you) he to jumped down and held her hand

(.... ok) she took her brothers hand and greeted the duke seeing this her brother also greeted the duke and then they when away.

(...) the duke did not say anything as always

(If you wanted to say something you should have said your highness) the butler said with a soft voice while giving a small smile.

(...) the duke did not say anything and got up and went away with the duke.

Rose and Rodrigo were taking a walk after eating in the garden. They were walking hand in hand and they both looked like beautiful leaving dolls.

The servants in the garden where staring at them. They just could not look away.

(....) rose did not like this attention but she could not do anything.

(Sister did you know ......) Rodrigo started talk about his classes and how great he was at it.

(....) rose did not interfere and listened to him carefully and replied with few praises when required. She loved listening him talk he was such a proud child. He really did work hard at everything he did and he was proud of himself but he never got to boast in front of anyone. So, he was always happy to share things with her.

Finally, it was time to part ways he had studying to do.

(Sister, I have to get going now.) he glanced at her and sad with a sad tone

(.... you came always come to library if you feel like seeing me) rose said with a small smile patting his head.

(Really. I came come to you anytime I want?) his eyes glimmer with happiness and said with a big smile

(Yes of course.) rose said with a small smile

(Okk sister I will get going then) he said as he ran toward his studying room

(...) rose started going towards the library

Rose was giggling to herself. She quit likes the little boy. In her life she was truly ever wanted by anyone other than her work. It felt warm inside when he saw her with his ruby eyes.

She knew it was only because she was his sister. But she could not feel anything but happy

The new maid Anny was always by rose's side but as she was a professional maid her presence was very little. She was seeing her lady from the sideline and she was happy seeing her lady happy.