Bonus Chapter : Short

Authors Note:  This is just something I decided to write to get new ideas for. And thought why not put a short of Future Wolfdane's. What happened to them in the nearby future.. etc....

So yup, this happened. Hope you enjoy reader"s" 

-Biosdelta12 -out-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A future Wolfdane

Tohka Wolfdane walked with her two comrades down the aisle as their Lieutenant colonel Segeal kept talking ahead of them. Where he was taking them Tohka didn't exactly know, but she was sure her comrades, Xarer and Muto was getting somewhat ticked. After what they had went through earlier in the day, Tohka was with them, the days battle practice sure had everyone in the camp drained. But that somehow didn't phase Lieutenant colonel Segeal to keep them on their feet, well that just being Tohka, and her two comrades who did better than most in camp; especially in the battle group.

Sighing, Tohka realized that they all had done the same motion; causing the Colonel to stop in his tracks. He turned to towards and stared at them as if he was just insulted. Well, he kind of was, since all he was doing was talking about gods knows what, and that just didn't keep the three in tact with his well-being. He looked as if he was going to growl and bark at the three for improper behavior, but then he just grinned and gave the students a thumbs up.

“I see that you guys are in sync, even without knowing it too!” He gave them a big smile, and kept his thumbs up going.

They all smiled dumbly at him, knowing full well what he meant. They did do a lot of things in sync these past months, that was for sure. The three glanced at one another and gave each other a full smile, maybe just maybe they could make it. Together.

“Tohka, I need to ask you something though.” The Colonel gave her a stern look, and gave her a hard pat on the shoulders, almost making her fall if it wasn't for Muto steading her from behind.

“Yes, Commander Segeal?” Tohka gave the Colonel a shaking smile.

“Tohka, I heard that you have Wolfdane blood in you. Is that true?” He gave her a hard grin, then slightly squeezed her shoulders, making Tohka flinch from the sudden pressure.

Muto and Xarer both tensed beside Tohka, and gave the Colonel a hard stern stare down. They both were very protective of Tohka from what the other students' had said, and just from this one motion had proved to the Colonel that it was true. Muto was the first to come up, but so was Xarer a second behind him, both grabbing the Colonel Segeals' hands causing him to gasp at the sudden force from both students.

Tohka glanced at her comrades and gave them a lopsided smile. Causing them to both lightly blush, but the moment their Colonel tried to move they both glowered at him, and squeezed his hands tighter.

“Ah, guys you don't have to go that far. He was just asking a question. Right, Lieutenant colonel Segeal?” Tohka turned back at her Colonel and gave him a tight-lipped smile. One that somehow turned the Lieutenant colonel own facial expression into a fearful one.

“Ah, yes that's all. I just wanted to clear the said rumors of there being a Wolfdane in our camp. Don't want the students thinking that there will be some kind of monster or someone who will have special treatment. That's all.” He said with a pitying closed-smile this time, with a shaky laugh.

Tohka gave her comrades a peeved smile in return, and with a small nod from them she turned back towards their Colonel.

“To answer your question. Yes, I do have Wolfdane blood flowing within me. But don't worry, it's very thin. Since I'm the 9th generation, the Wolfdanes before me are either dead or all dying and well, like I said it's very thin on my side. Since my mother was the latest to retrieve the Wolfdane traits, and it passed me. But since my parents are dead and most of my family members are dead you don't have to worry.” Tohka may have said too much, but what she really wanted to say was going to slip from her lips if it hadn't been for one of the Majors running in for their Colonel.

Their Colonel glanced between Major Barnes; a friend from childhood, was standing besides him and Tohka; the know proclaimed Wolfdane, but what she had said did confirm some things the Government would be worried about.

The Wolfdanes were dying out, and fast. Also, the previous Wolfdanes' that were alive and being involved with the government had all managed to disrupt the peace that they had. They also managed to get all of their secrets out in the open, and were then despised by everyone, and a huge war had broken out.

The Wolfdanes' from years way back had actually started this war, and since then it was growing with other help from other big family names.

Know there was a Wolfdane standing in front the of the Lieutenant colonel himself. He could report her, but what other evidence did he have. Except that she said she had some Wolfdane blood in her, but that wouldn't really get them anywhere.

Since the beginning of the camp the scientist had taken blood samples from each student to make sure they were not affected by the Sun-glow, that had erupted from the caves they use to stay in and had infected and even killed many in the process. There would have been signs that she was in some way a “special case” and would have been taken somewhere for the scientist to keep their eyes on her more than the regular students.

Why didn't the results show then? Just what was so different about Tohka, that she could cover up the DNA tests' and lie her way through the camp. And yet, here she is standing before him, the Lieutenant colonel of this camp and he couldn't exactly report her. Not with the other two being around her twenty-four-seven. There had to be a way to get them to leave her side, if only he could exactly remember who they were, then he could put them into another group. Then he could make his move.

Colonel Segeal stopped listening to Major Barnes and turned towards the other two boys.

“What was your last names again?”

This gained the three students attention, they all looked at one another; as if they were telepathically speaking to one another, they nodded in sync and gave their Colonel Segeal their full attention. With a smile the two boys said their last names and, walked away noting that the Colonel was needed and they needed to get back to their duties.

This left a stunned Colonel, and a confused Major behind. Major Barnes turned towards Colonel Segeal then lightly shook his shoulders, gaining Colonel Segeals' full attention.

“So, were those the three students you were being told to watch highly over, sir?” Major Barnes turned to see the three students he mentioned and saw that they somehow had scared Colonel Segeal and had left him to stunned to even answer without stuttering over his own words.

“Th-Tho-Those three are going to be the end of all of us, Barnes.”