Chapter 11.5: Bonus Chapter - Character Time (3) !!

Liam is a knowledge craving 13 year old boy, who only cares for his siblings beings and health. If he can enough knowledge on the Dark One, or how to undo what the other humans had done to make “it” then he would. He has a deep knowledge on history and other things* that most humans shouldn't have. He keeps an eye on everyone and everything that goes on in the village, and keeps a record file on everyone and anything that is considered a threat.

He loves a good game of cat and mouse and will play dirty if needed. He loves a good fight and loves to destroy and recreate anything he can get his hands on. Thus, is why he is never allowed in the kitchen.

Liam loves to get his hands dirty and loves to get his hands on any knowledge that comes his way. Even if it means talking to the Dark Spirit or to C4. Which he prefers to stay away from both, if only needed. But that doesn't help when C4 constantly stays by his side 24/7, but only to bother U.C..

He is usually laid back and is seen around his younger sister more than anything; be it a fight, traveling, cooking, searching, or reading on anything new that comes their way.

In his mother's eyes, he seems more like her younger brother as he continuously sticks with his younger sister and tries to find any way to get rid of the Black ethereal. Which worries her to death, since her younger brother went a-wall and became an assassin to mainly hunt her down and others that got in the way of his findings or job.

Name: Liam Wolfdane

Age: 13

Height: 5'3 ft

Eye Color: (At first glimpse) Ecru: a grayish-pale yellow; almost like a beige color (Actual color) Vermillion – cinnabar / Chinese color -

Physical App.: Despite the fact that they are triplets, Liam has a darker hair color; bistre or a very dark shade of grayish black, almost like soot color. His hair is usually seen either sleeked back with a couple of small bangs falling back or a good portion of his bangs mainly falling over the right side of his face. Covering his right eye a good portion, with the rest of his spiky hair style doing almost whatever it wants. With a regular tan skin tone, Liam has a slender body build with the strength of an ox, he can deceive others with it and uses it to his full advantage. He also adorns a scowl, frown or a disapproving look on his face a majority of the time, and is always seen with his nose in the book. So, you would also usually see at least one or two books on his persona.

His outfit is consisted of more laid back type of clothing with really long trench coats with the traditional finger-cut gloves and wire hiding inside the material; just like his mother's. His outfit's colors are mainly beige, white, green, black or yellow. He wears an onyx colored linen shirt with a white paw print-logo in the center of his shirt with a white circle around it. Over that he wears a sleeveless hooded top- emerald colored – with black lining and a golden rod iris logo on the back of the top. He then wears a beige colored- double-breasted trench coat in fleece fabric with a couple of adjustable belt's at the waist and one across his chest to hold other items. A detachable hood and lapels with snap fastener. Side pockets, with attachable pockets added onto the back to hold either books or his wire, four inner pockets, and back vent. He then wears black worn-out tapered jeans with a few alterations and attachments for various items and when he goes on his crazy adventures with his family. Such as your typical hiking gear; there's more loops on his pants and jacket than he could count. His shoes are usually dark beige hiking boots with the spike grips or when at home he wears black steel-toed leather sneakers with the paw print-logo on the sides and soles.

Like his siblings he wears the traditional black-out goggles but with green lining them, and wears the gems as buttons on his attire with the exception of wearing a necklace made out of the green glow but to only be incased a small vile with iris petals in it.

Hobbies/ Interests: Reading about history, gaining any knowledge, being not bothered by C4 or the Dark Spirit, fighting, destroying anything he can get his hands on and then recreating it

Special Skills: Deciphering books, hearing the Dark One, seeing other things*, acrobatics, high tolerance to pain, can read other languages, recreate anything from scratch, high knowledge

Pet peeves: History, The Dark One, C4, being bored

Phobias: The Darkness and knowledge

Family:

Mother – Arion Wolfdane – status – Alive

Uncle – Aero Wolfdane – status – MIA

Uncle – Ajax Wolfdane – status – Alive

Grandmother – Name Unknown – status – Unknown

Grandfather – Name Unknown – status – Unknown

Father – Name Unknown – status – Unknown

Older Brother – Vance Wolfdane – status – Alive

Youngest Sister – Oriana Wolfdane – status – Alive

Darkest Secret's: Created a thing* like his sister, and has knowledge from the Dark One

Pets/ Partners: White Direwolf pup with two different colored eyes (grey-green and golden) – Name: Caillen: In Gaelic it means child / Human companion – Name: C4 – Younger Brother to U.C.

Theme Song: Red – Let it Burn