Bonus Chapter: Character Time (7) !!

Name: Ajax Wolfdane

Code Name: Blood Seer

Age: (First App.) 13, (Second App.) 22

Height: (First App.) 4"8, (Second App.) 5"8

Eye Color: (First App.) Sky Blue, (Second App.) Golden Brown, (Program Sync Activation) Paprika Red

Physical App.: (First App.) He has stark blond hair that later dulls down to a light blond, that is short, and scruffy that tends to stick out giving him cat like-ears. His skin tone is very pale, and for his age he gets the nickname "shorty" often.

Ajax's outfit consists of a red-to-white gradient sleeved, black jacket with fur lining, and underneath is a black long-sleeve shirt with white cuffs in the shape of a clock wheel, black jeans and a white studded belt. He wears matching boots with them folded over showing a red liner color. He wears a black wrist band on his left wrist with white belt straps. His trademark trait is him always being seen wearing large, vibrant reddish pink headphones that have a white clock wheel print on them, that hang around his neck. He also wears two silver clock wheels necklace with the center of both of them filled with the Sun-glow.

(Second App.) After awhile in the Program, he grew his hair out more to were he can put it into a ponytail, that only reaches past his shoulder, and has been seen with streaks of either white or black in his hair. His skin has a darker complexion.

Ajax's new outfit consists of a yellow-to-white gradient sleeved, black jacket with white fur lining, and underneath is a blue and black shirt, where his left sleeve only comes to his elbow and his right sleeve comes to the tips of his finger with white cuffs in the shape of a clock wheel, black pants with a white looped belt. He wears matching combat boots that are yellow-to-red faded that are folded over showing a white liner color with a black outlined clock wheel. He wears black gloves with a white outlined clock wheel on the top of them, and he also has metal wires within his gloves. His trademark trait is him always being seen wearing large, vibrant reddish pink-to-black faded headphones that have a white clock wheel print on them, that hang around his neck. He also wears his necklaces with more clock wheels that are black instead of silver.

As a Program Syncer he wears the traditional goggles that read other Syncers' vitals' and can read over any Creatures or Demons vitals. His are a violet color with a clock wheel print on the edges.

Hobbies/ Interests: Anything Red, sewing, fighting, keeping the peace

Special Skills: Talismans, Rituals, Hand-to-hand combat, can touch Sun-glow, psychic abilities, Time warp

Pet peeves: the Darkness, Siblings, Senma

Phobias: the Darkness

Family:

Mother - Name unknown - status - Unknown

Father - Name unknown - status - Unknown

Oldest Brother - Aero Wolfdane - status – Alive – Program Syncer

Sister – Arion Wolfdane – status – Alive – Mother – Under-Light- Patrol Keeper

Brother-in-Law – Virgil Pyralis Wolfdane - status - Unknown

(Eldest) Nephew - Vance - status - Alive - Sacrifice - Adventurer

(Second) Nephew - Liam - status - Alive - Sacrifice - Book Keeper

Niece - Oriana - status - Alive- Sacrifice - Peacemaker

Darkest Secret's: Joins the Program, and undergoes experiments; that are done to his body and mind, making him loose his mind slowly to the Darkness. He can manipulate time to his will and open a rift that leads back to the Darkness itself.

Program Series: Sync Linker – High usage of Psychic abilities within monitoring Creatures and Demons whereabouts and can send mental image links to other Syncer's.

Pets/ Partners: Senma – Program Syncer – Program Series – Sync Manipulator - her abilities allow her to manipulate colors into any shape and use or turn them into particles and into a poisonous gas, which only works on Creatures and Demons - Code Name: Color Chain

Theme Song: I bet my life – Imagine Dragons