needy

pairing: sakura x hinata 
type: fluff smut
au: college

summary: hinata is omnisexual; involving, related to, or characterized by a diverse sexual propensity.

a/n: this is genuinely awful but I wanted to practice writing smut🙄🔫

xxx

sakura's light pink hair brushes the top of her algebra book. she rubs her eyes and glances at her computer which fell asleep long ago. before she can pick up her pencil to complete her work, the screen lights up with an incoming video call from her girlfriend. confused, she moves the mouse to accept and is shocked with what she's met with.

the hyuga is sprawled across her bed in tight lingerie, purchased a couple weeks before. her legs are tightly pressed together and her breath is shaky. sakura gapes at the sight presented on the screen as hinata tortures herself. she grows hot and mutters some incoherent curses. "you look so cute all dolled up for me." gentle with her tone, sakura admires the courage her doll built up to call her. 

clit exposed with her underwear pushed aside, hinata avoids eye contact while blushing. "i-i'm not sure if i can do this... this is my first time doing it when someone is watching." she says this while mumbling words with brief pauses, not wanting to disappoint her dom as she watches. this was certainly a surprise to sakura, but she isn't at all disappointed. "but you look so pretty, baby. you want to please me, don't you?" soft and sweet, but persuasive intentions adding, "do this for me?" 

peaked by sakura's words, hinata's eyes move to the camera. puffed cheeks remove the pout before she continues to pleasure herself. "o-okay!" she ends the hesitation and excitedly pushes one finger into her wet cunt.

hinata clearly likes to put on a show, and sakura clearly enjoys watching, so it must be perfect. a high-pitched moan escapes hinata's dainty lips as she continues penetrating her throbbing pussy. "you're so vulgar," sakura grins after a particularly erotic string of moans. ah, fu-ck, sakura!" she cries, "you feel so - oh! - good inside me- ah~!" 

sakura's hand rubs in circles through her sweat pants as her clit burns. she dips her hand below the band of her sweats and torturously feels herself as her girlfriend tweaks with her tempting nipples. "fuck, babygirl," she groans, rubbing in circles through her panties. "i'm going to your dorm, give me three minutes." before she can click off, hinata cries, "i can't - ah! wait that long!" her girlfriend smirks. "you can, and you're going to just wait, 'kay babe?"

she exits the video chat and recalls their earlier conversation. "my roommate said she's going on a trip with yours," hinata said, approaching her girlfriend. "really? that's pretty lucky!" hinata nodded, crossing her legs, which didn't go unnoticed by sakura. now that i think of it, she thought, hinata has been acting strange today. "i have a lot of homework to do, but maybe you can call me later!" she suggested. "and do what?" sakura glued her eyes to hinata's skirt.

that's when hinata knew tonight was one of those nights.

she sits up after seeing sakura has already left the call. trying to catch her breath, she stands up, gripping the bedside table to keep some sort of balance. of course she's done this before and she's done it with sakura once or twice, but hinata is a frail little girl. sometimes when she's too overwhelmed her legs will shake and her habit to stutter will return.

after finding a rythm and catching her breath, hinata unlocks the door to her dorm room. she hurriedly dashes back to her bedroom to pleasure herself. sakura's taking too long to get here, and besides, it's not like she has to know. when the door clicks she'll just quickly put herself back together like a proper little girl.

she leads her hand down to her pussy and feels the cum gathering on her lace panties. moaning through her closed mouth, hinata continues quietly whining and chanting under her breath. she feels her pulse quicken as a throbbing rythm builds up in her lower stomach. "ah, oh man-"

the door quietly opens and a fierce sakura smirks. her eyes hold a deep lust, striding towards hinata like a predator would to its prey. "i see that my little baby has been naughty and not abiding by my rules, hmm?" she asks, making hinata quiver with fear as she awaits her punishment. sakura feels hinata's panties and says, "hm, i don't think you're wet enough baby girl. we're just gonna have to keep teasing you until your pretty, tight pussy shows me how needy you really are."

the next morning

"wait, are you okay, hinata!?" sakura asks, rubbing hinata's sides gently. her girlfriend pouts and nods slowly. "i feel icky," she whispers, poking the bedsheets. they were both too exhausted to change the sheets so...

they may have slept in cum.

"i do too," sakura giggles, "but i'm gonna go start you a bath. i'll change the sheets while you're in there, okay my love?" the purple-haired girl blushes and hides under the sheets out of embarrassment. she feels a kiss placed on her forehead and a little smile shows up.

after making a warm bath and lighting a candle, sakura carries her girlfriend to the tub. "thank you very much."

while reaching for the sheets in the closet, she knocks down a few things but is sure to put them back up. once she finishes the torturous job of switching out the bed sheets and putting them in the washing machine, she goes to check up on hinata. "hey," she smiles, closing the door. "hi.." hinata quickly says, covering her breasts. "what are you doing? you don't need to be embarrassed, i've seen them plenty of times!" they watch sakura's bra hit the soft rug. "i'm actually quite jealous of them. look at me, flat as a board."

"they won't stay under the water," hinata mumbles incoherently. "what'd you say, hon'?"

"they float!" she cries, removing her arms, and alas, she's right. hinata's breasts are, well... large to say the very least. "oh, i don't mind. but like i said, i'm jealous." hinata puffs her cheeks out and watches the water flow. "you have a pretty body type if that's what you're thinking." 

"i know i am," she replies with a smile. "you tell me that all the time." sakura smiles warmly at her shy girlfriend. "because it's true. you're gorgeous." 

when hinata figured out her bisexuality, she was ashamed and scared. but after she finally got over naruto and found sakura, she knew that it was okay to be the way she is. 

xxx

hi 😃 here are some of the hand motions I do in photos ✌🤘👌👍 and also finger guns 😗 do you do bisexual poses to 🤔 silly me 😹 I forgot I'm pansexual 🤩

1151 words