milk and cookies

pairing: kakashi x iruka
type: fluff
setting: konoha
era: after the war

summary: a sequel to 'you look perfect tonight.'

xxx

Kakashi lays mute with the floodwave of affection spreading through his chest. After the reception concluded, they tumbled home prior to an adventurous day. Exhausted, Kakashi took them to bed where they've been since.

He glances over to the clock: 3:42 AM. It's only been two hours.

Iruka breathes softly onto his chest and nuzzles his head into his husband's blue sweater. Kakashi runs his fingers through Iruka's dark strands until his stomach rumbles, calling for a midnight snack. He slowly crawls out of bed and tucks Iruka under the sheets before heading to the kitchen for something to munch on.

The man pours himself a small cup of milk and grabs some cookies that Iruka baked two or three nights ago. He sits on the counter listening to the rain in harmony. Once he's finished eating, he tiptoes over to the window to drain his remaining energy. Tugging his mask up, he admires the village, finally at peace.

Warm arms wrap around his stomach and he turns to see Iruka, wide awake and dismantled. He rests his head on Kakashi's shoulder as they watch over Konoha together.

"Tired?" Kakashi asks after Iruka yawns, kissing his cheek through the mask

"Tired?" Kakashi asks after Iruka yawns, kissing his cheek through the mask. "Very," Iruka replies and tears down his ponytail. He yelps after Kakashi picks him up bridal style, carrying him to their bedroom. "Would you like for me to grab some blankets?" He asks while placing Iruka down. "Just c'mere."

So the hokage and his husband cuddled all through the night until noon, deep in one another's love.

xxx

on monday I go back to school, then I also go the 26 and 27 but only kids with the last name a-k go then (giving l-z way more kids since the m and s last names dominate then but whatever). then from november 2 on out everyone who is going back goes from monday to thursday and it's gonna be literal hell😃

actually probably not. people like me cause I don't care what people think. like I'd scream how gay I am and wouldn't be ashamed of it😽but everyone knows I'm gay already lmao💔

anyway someone on tiktok said minato isn't fast when he's literally the fastest person to ever exist in naruto, chile anyway

404 words