Chapter 14: Revenge Of Charity Jackson

♥Kenza's P.O.V♥

It's finally Saturday, Kate's date.

Yes, our Kate Belle is having a date.

Shocking isn't it?

Of course it is.

Morgan busts down my door. "Hey, ugly! Let's go get the Pig so she can go on her date!!!" Charity was behind her, texting on her phone.

I growled and got changed really fast. So, my hair looks like I fixed it with my eyes closed. I walked out wearing a T-Shirt that said in big bold letters, "I'm Allergic To Mornings" and the back said "Fool", I also wore Baby Phat shoes and I slapped a head band on.

Morgan and I notice Charity and I put on my teasing face. "Charity stop texting Karou!" I made kissy faces and Morgan gave a disgusted look.

"Yes, I'm texting him!" She holds the phone to her chest and sways back and forth. "He told me he loved me!!!"   (A/N Your welcome Char-Bear ♥)

"Ew."

Morgan busted down her door and we saw Kate eating cereal, on her phone, and she had a water gun in her hand. She looked at us, terrified. Charity hid behind me and I hid behind Morgan. "I'm not afraid to use this!" She trembles, obviously afraid.

"Haha, water?! You think water can stop the likes of me, you foolish girl!" She laughs evily. Charity and I decide to retreat and stay in the kitchen.

Kate begins squirting the water, the water hits Morgan's face. She walks casually towards her and grabs the water gun. She throws it behind her and hits me in the head. "Haha." Charity laughs, making weird gestures with her hands.

Kate gives up as Morgan drags her and throws her intothe bathroom with clothes. "Change or no food." She says like she's bored.

Kate opens the door 2 minutes later, changed. "Fine." She said and walked out with her.

We walk out and see Karou trying to fix Hikaru's haid and eyebrows while Hikaru was swatting at him. "Ah, young love, it's beautiful!" Tamakk beamed earning a glare from Kate and a slap from Morgan.

"Karou!" Charity jumped in his arms and he stiffened for a moment but soon melted into his lovestruck Girlfriend's arms. He hugged her back and spun her around.

"Karou!"

"Charity!"

"Karou!"

"Charity!"

They said over and over.

Hikaru cleared his throat and turned to an annoyed Kate. "There's a new arcade, so I guess we'll head there first then go to McDonald's." He smiled. Kate beamed at the mention of food. They walked away and it became silent.

.

.

.

"We following them?"

.

.

.

"What else?"

♥Time Skip: Date♥

They were playing games for an hour now, and Morgan was keeping everyone from falling asleep. Hani fell asleep on Mori and I pat Hani's head and then Mori's head making him stiffen up a bit.

They finally walked out and headed towards McDonald's. By that I mean the idiots were racing each other.

The loser didn't get to order until the winner finished.

Duh.

Kate won.

They walked inside and then Kate ate her food in front of Hikaru. Kate finished in about 2 minutes. Shocker. Kate grabbed her drink and then finished it. Once Hikaru got his food and finished it they were pranking the other customers with an app on her phone.

Someone walked by and she pressed the fart noise.

"Disgusting peasant!" Kate held back a laugh.

"People are trying to eat, here!" Hikaru snapped, with a cold stare that was trembling.

When the people walked away they busted out laughing.

"Alrightie, we should head back." Hikaru said, finally recovering from the laugh attack.

Kate stood up, upened her drink and poored the ice outside the window sending it down my shirt. "AA-" Morgan slapped her hand on my mouth. Mori slapped my back, crushing the ice. I felt my back become red from where he hit me and tears threatened to fall from the pain.

They walked by a tree and sat down. "Ew, I hate walking." Kate sighed with a nod from Hikaru. The sun was setting and Hikaru cleared his throat.

Charity jumped up.

"HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS!"

Charity then ducked back down and Kate's cheeks were red as she screamed, "NO!"

.

.

.

"Okay."

Hikaru gave her a kiss on the lips.

Tamaki and I cried like pround parents.

Haruhi and Morgan smiled.

Charity laughed evily.

Mori and Hani clapped.

And,

Kate fainted.