Chapter 22: Middle School Mix Up!

❤Kenza's P.O.V❤

The teacher gave us an option of staying inside and watch a video or go outside for the same amount of time, an hour and 30 minutes. Half of us wanted to go outside and the other half wanted to watch a movie. Our teacher let half go outside while she stayed inside with the other half.

Kate, Charity, and I were going to play Volley Ball. Hikaru, Karou, Mori and Hani were out too. While we walked up to them I, for some odd reason, chills went down my spine. I heard my name being called and I turned to see a face I never wanted to see again. "KENZA, HOW YOU DOING?" This idiotic boy screamed as loud as he could as I cringed from his lack of grammer. Mori was beside me while Kate and Hani were drawing in the sand. Charity and Karou were at a picnic table playing with the Sakura petals. As the boy came up to me he grabbed my shoulders and shook me all over the place. Suddenly...I felt a dark presence. It was coming in Mori's direction...

"Kenza, how have you been? It's been so long." Tre' said and finally let my shoulders go. He was too close to my face and before I could say something Mori walked in front of me, bent down to my legs, and lifted me up over his shoulders like a sack on potatoes. I didn't bother to struggle because I wanted to leave. Mori turned around and gave the deadliest glare of all time while mouthing, "I'm watching you". He set me down gently at a picnic table and sat down in front of me.

Mori seemed mad because he was pouting, which was a rare sight. I tried not to laugh at his childishness while I asked, "Mori are you okay?" He shrugged his shoulders in response and rested his head on his hand. "Are you mad?" He didn't answer me but instead shifted uncomfortably which meant a yes. "Are youy jealous?" When I asked this he looked at me and then the table. He put his head down and tried to cover the already noticeable blush. It was quiet until Kate and Hikaru came. Kate was on his back screaming at him to run faster and he neighed in response.

"How you doin'?" She said as she sucked her teeth and winked at us while making a gun shape with her hands.

"Tired." Mori and I both said uncomfortably. Kate shrugged and the teacher called us in. I sat down and Tre' sat down in front of me while Mori was beside me and Hani was diagonal from me. "So is that guy your boyfriend or what?" He said and pointed to Mori. I opened my mouth to answer but Mori went ahead.

"Yeah, I am. Is there a problem?" Mori gave a side glance that even scared me. Tre' smiled.

"No not really, I was just asking." Tre' shrugged. Mori turned all the way to Tre'.

"What about you? Any girlfriend? Because if you don't that's no excuse to start any funny business." Mori said. I sat there suprised because he hasn't talked this much before. Hani sat there casually eating cake... Which magically appeared.

"Yeah, I do actually. Her name is Josselyn." Tre' smiled bigger. I noticed Mori's shoulders relaxed when he said that. I gave a small sigh.

When the last bell rang Mori apologized. "Gomen." He said with his hands in his pockets and Hani on his back comfortably. I smiled and nodded.

"Hey," Hani said suddenly as he jumped off of Mori's back. "You guys should totally, hug." Hani smiled. I hugged Mori and he returned the hug while Hani jumped in. Kate walked out and popped up in the middle of us with this goofy grin. Hikaru did the same as her which lead her to say he was a copy cat. Karou and Charity hugged too, but they mostly hugged each other.

"I love you guys." I said, being the cheesy person that I am.

"We love you too!" Everyone said happily in unison.

"No homo, though." Kate said and we laughed.

But seriously, I love you guys.