Chapter 7: The Ball.

Tamaki cracked the door open and shouted, "Attention, Hosts!" Everyone turned around. Mori and Hani put the banner down that they were holding.

"I present to you, our hostess, Charity Jackson. The shy type." Tamaki said and pushed Morgan, Kate and I out of the way and opened the door. Charity waddled back and forth into the club room. "Oh yeah, Karou your the beast, which shouldn't be new." Tamaki waved his hand around. Karou rolled his eyes. He walked up to Charity and grabbed her hands. Charity looked up and blushed. Karou spun her around the room.

Tamaki cleared his throat. "Our next Hostess, Kenza Karvelle. The funny type." I waddled in. I shot Tamaki a death glare. I stood there and crossed my arms, "The universe hates me." I sighed. "KEN-CHAN YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Hani said and grabbed my hands and began to jump up and down. "No, I don't." I face palmed my self, "I look like a grape with earings." Tamaki twirled, "Ah, yes. Hani you will be the monkey, Aboo." Hani jumped up and down, "YAY!" I chuckled. Aboo-boo, i thought. "And Mori it will only make sense that you're Aladdin, considering she's your new girlfriend." I turned red. I twirled around on my heel and choked him. "SHUT-" I began but he shoved me and I fell on Mori. "HUH?!" I let go of Mori and fell the other way.

"Now the hostess, Kate Belle. The crazy type." Kate shuffled in. "Screw you." She mummbled. Hikaru walk up to her. "You look really, pretty!" He said and smiled. "Thanks but no I'm not." She said and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Friend zoned." I mummbled and Mori and Hani nodded. "And Hikaru, you're Eugene." Tamaki waved his hand.

"And finally, Morgan Kirstien. Our other hostess, the mean type." Morgan took big steps in. Kyoya lifted his head up. "How much did all of this cost?" Kyoya asked, fixing his glasses. "Too much," Morgan began, "But i got money, so it's worth it." Morgan grinned evily. Her and Kyoya began to play with the money. "Uh yeah, and your the prince, Kyoya." Tamaki winced a little. Morgan and Kyoya waved their hands for him to shut up.

"Wait, who are you gonna be Tamaki?" Kate asked. The room began to become silent. Tamaki went in a corner, "Without Haruhi I'm nothing but a lonely prince." Tamaki blabbed on and on. "I shouldn't have asked." Tamaki covered his forehead with his hand and stood up. "Haruhi is only suited to be treated like a princess." Tamaki said and twirled. "I wish she was here." He teared up. "I'm a lonely handso-"

"SHUT UP."

~Time Skip: Preparing~

We put our dresses in bags and put on jeans and shirts.

Mori and I were putting a banner up while Hani was sleeping peacefully. Tamaki was planning with Kyoya. Hikaru and Kate were fighting each other with brooms. Karou and Charity were setting the food and putting the tables down.

"Ok, so girls i put bags of makeup in the bathroom for each of you. The bags have your names on it." Tamaki explained. "Now, go, go. The guests will be arriving shortly." We all moaned and shuffled to the bathroom.

~Time Skip: Few minutes~

"Kate I hope you know, Tamaki is going to kill you." Morgan said. Kate was wearing a big shirt with a mad kitten that said "i had fun once, it was awful", black hightops, black tights, her hair in a messy bun, and earings that had "k", for Kate. "Haha, i don't care." Kate shrugged.

Tamaki walked to us. "Ah, girls you look absolutely-" He looked at Kate and gasped. "KATE BELLE, HOW DARE YOU?!" He shoved Kate back in the club room, "PUT THAT DRESS ON!" He slammed the door. He turned back to the rest of us and gave a fake smiled, that he obviously struggled on doing.

"Now follow me." Tamaki said and began to walk towards the ball doors.

"Now i will introduce you and walk in." He said and opened the doors and closed it.

He cleared his throat. "Now may i have everyone's attention!" Tamaki clapped his hands. We cracked the door and peeked. The room became silent and everyone turned towards Tamaki. "Okay, so will our Hosts please come up here?" Tamaki said. Mori, Hani, Karou, Hikaru, and Kyoya walked to the stage. They had their costumes on, Karou wore a brown tuxedo, for the beast. "We now have hostesses." Tamaki explained. Everyone in the ball room cheered.

"I present our Hostesses. Charity Jackson," Tamaki began. Charity walked out."Kenza Karvelle." I walked out."Morgan Kirstien." Tamaki turned to Morgan, "Is Kate back?" Tamaki whispered. Morgan nodded, "She has the dress on." She whispered back. "And finally, Kate Belle." Kate walked out pouting. Everyone clapped.

Tamaki walked to Charity and grabbed her hand. "Charity Jackson, the shy type, her character is Belle." Charity blushed and waved weakly. "Her prince, Karou Hitachiin." Karou climbed the stairs and stood beside her. They locked arms amd Charity blushed.

He walked over to me. "Kenza Karvelle, the funny type, her character is Princess Jazmine." I flipped my hair, gave a cheesy smile and gave a peace sign. "Her prince is, Mori." Mori walked up and stood beside me. We locked arms also. I gave a cheesy pose, and Mori gave a half smile. "And Aboo, Hani." Hani walked up and stood beside me.

He walked towards Morgan. "Morgan Kirstien, the mean type, her character is Cinderella." Morgan crossed her arms. "And her prince, Kyoya." Kyoya walked up and stood beside her with his hands behind his back.

"And lastly, Kate Belle, the crazy type, her character is Repunzel." Kate gave a duck face and put her hands on her hips. "And Hikaru Hitachiin is Eugene." Hikaru walked up and stood beside Kate. He put his ellbow on her shoulder and leaned on her. "Don't touch me!" Kate said, swatting at him. Hikaru swatted back. They did this over and over.

"Thank you." Tamaki bowed. Everyone clapped. All of us walked down.

Tamaki walked down also, "watch us host and learn from our geniusness." Tamako flipped his hair and sat down. "Uh, no I'm getting food." Kate said. "Exactly." Morgan, Charity, and I said at the same time and followed Kate.

"FOOD!"

~Time Skip: Few minutes~

Once we finished our food we did as Tamaki said. We saw Hikaru and Karou and walked over to them. We got more food though and were eating it while walking.

Hikaru was dipping Karou. We all took a step back in horror. "Oh, Karou." Hikaru said. "Hikaru..." Karou said. Hikaru played with Karou's hair. Our jaws dropped and so did our food. Hikaru looked up and Karou pulled his neck back. "GAYYYY." I laughed. Morgan laughed with me. Kate and Charity looked at them. "What the heck..." Kate winced. "Awkward." Charity said and gave a disgusting look. They backed up slowly. "KATE, WAIT!" Hikaru said and dropped Karou. Karou turned, still on the ground,  "CHARITY, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." We all walked away.

After seeing that we were done with "learning". We just sat ln chairs and talked. Kyoya walked up with Mori, Hani, Tamaki, Hikaru and Karou. "What are you doing her Twins?" Morgan said. "You sure you're not gay?" Kate asked Hikaru. "I'm positive. It's just an act." Hikaru said. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be mean, Karou." Charity blushed. Karou smiled, "It's alright."

Kyoya extended a hand out to Morgan. She knew and shrugged. She gave him her hand and they danced. Tamaki and I grinned. "HEY, YOU SHOULD GO OUT." I screamed. Tamaki nodded. Kyoya shrugged. Kyoya looked at Morgan and she shrugged. Tamaki walked behind Kyoya. "He'll pick you up at 6." Tamaki said. "He's taking you to a nice restaurant." I smiled. They nodded. Tamaki and I high fived and walked away, satisfied.

Hikaru and Kate danced also, talking about pranks they wanted to pull.

Charity and Karou were talking about stuff they saw online.

I sat down with Mori, Hani, and Tamaki. Tamaki looked at Hani and Hani nodded. "Mori, me and Tamaki are gonna go check on the food." Hani tugged on Mori's shirt and squeaked. Mori nodded.

It was just Mori and I and I smiled watching the others. Mori looked at me and i looked at him. Mori extended his hand out to me. I smiled and took his hand.

All of us danced, like real Princesses.