Chapter 12: Weakness.

Author's Note: Sorry I meant to put
Charity: CAnchors
And
Kate: arminxlevi

"Hehehe." I hear someone say and i twitch in my sleep. Something cold and wet slaps me in the face and i bolt up. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAKEY WAKEY PRINCESS, LETS GO TO THE BEACH." I noticed Tamaki dumped water all over me.

I stood on my bed and began choking Tamaki. "Haruhi help..." He tried to say. "Kenza, can you put Tamaki down?" I look at her and flash a cheesy smile, "Okay." I threw him across the room. "He's down." I jumped off my bed and went into my bathroom to change.

I walked out and headed outside with everyone. Kyoya, Mori, Hani, and Morgan were coming out of the school with bags.

"Here's all he bags." He says handing us each a bag that says our name on it.

I opened mine and Kate looked up. "What even?" She said.

Tamaki threw us in the car and began driving off.

~Time Skip: We Arrive at the Beach~

We get out of the car and Tamaki twirls to face us.

"We'll be staying in my Beach House." He says and whips his sunglasses on. "Follow me." Kyoya says. He leads us to he Beach House and we go inside. We go inside and change into our swim suits.

★Haruhi's P.O.V★

I waited for the Hostesses to get dressed so I could too.

Tamaki walked up to me and smiled. "Haruhi." I looked scared and said yes. "We have a favor to ask." The rest of the Hosts look over Tamaki's shoulder and smile evily.

"Oh God..."

★Kenza P.O.V (Me)★

I walked out and see the rest of my retarded friends. Yes, they are very retarded but I love 'em anyways.

Kate was wearing her dark green one peice, black sandles, black gym shorts on top of the one piece and she put her hair in a messy ponytail.

Morgan was wearing a black one peice, silver colored sandles, silver colored gym shorts on top of the one peice, and her hair was in a sloppy bun.

Charity was wearing a light green one piece, gold colored sandles, gold colored gym shorts on top of the one piece, and her hair was down.

I was wearing a Cyan one piece, white sandles, white gym shorts on top of the one piece, and my hair was down and in a head band.

We waited outside for Haruhi and had our towels wrapped around our necks. Charity had a light blue one with flowers, Morgan had a plain red one, Kate had one with Misa Misa on it, and I had on with Natsu Dragneel smiling on it.

Haruhi walked out with an orange tank top, brown shorts, sneakers, and band bracelets.

"Tamaki didn't make you wear a swim suit, too?" Charity asked. "He told me to but I didn't." Haruhi shrugged.

We began walking on the beach and cleared her throat nervously.

"So, let's talk about our weaknesses, because weaknesses make us who we are! Kate you go first."

Kate shrugs, "Having no food left." Kate shivers as she says it. Morgan rolls her eyes, "Whimp." Kate gasps and punches her lightly.

"Charity you're turn." Haruhi says, looking at Charity.

"Well, being in a tight space." She says. "Yeah, but with Karou there to protect you, you'll be fine!" Kate smiles. Charity blushes and I give Kate a high five. "What, being in small spaces with someone?" Haruhi asks. Charity nods.