Chapter 16: Ooo LaLa

♥Kenza's P.O.V♥

Tamaki twirled around and screamed joyfully. Haruhi tried to go past but Tamaki grabbed her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug, which Haruhi failed to break from. He rest of us got out and stood around Tamaki. Kyoya clutched his notebook in his hands and wrote a couple of words before clapping his hands. "Alright, everyone I'll give you directions to the Suoh private mansion." By the tap of his thumb and everyone's phone buzzed. Kate's phone started to blare the Dango song which was her notification. I was beside her and I began to struggle singing the Japanese words. Everyone else stared at us and Kyoya was probably planning murder because we interrupted him. Kate quickly silenced her phone and hung her head.

Kyoya fixed his glasses and headed in a different direction, "All of you, the curfew is 12 o'clock. I'll be out running... errands." He said this while reaching for Morgans hand which she took and left with Kyoya.

Kate was squealing and I was trying to breathe. We all headed to the house and Tamaki's servents followed behind us with our luggage. When we stopped at the house we were stunned by how big it was. I don't understand why because he's so dang rich. We walked inside and almost everywhere was covered in silk. It was absolutely beautiful. Red and white silk were used the most. The floor was covered in a really light and gorgeous colored brown which practicality shined.

We walked upstairs and Tamaki turned around. "Boys in this room," Tamaki pointed to the one on the left, "This is the girl's room." Tamaki pointed to the right and everyone headed in to set their luggage down and get dressed. Tamaki walked out into the living room and saw us there.
"Haruhi and I are going out, we'll be back around 11:30." Tamaki says while hand and hand with Haruhi and they walk out. Charity left with Karou, too.

Hikaru walked up to Kate and she turned to give the most annoyed face that could possibly be twisted with her face. Hikaru grabbed her hands and Kate made a lot of space between them by backing away. "Kate, do you want to go out into the town?" Kate looked towards him sternly and he blushed.

"Nah, I'm going out with Kenza, Mori and Hani." She said and grabbed my arm. I shrugged and nodded. Hikaru looked hurt and stunned at the same time. But he soon became happy.

"I'll go with you!" He says this while trying to hug Kate in which she responds with occasional slaps and screams.

♥Time Skip♥

We were walking to the café to get drinks. "The drinks are on me," Mori raises his hand lightly. Hikaru raises his hand all the way.

"I want to buy for Kate." He beams and Mori shrugs, receiving a groan from Kate.

I walk out with a Vanilla frap, Mori had coffee, Hani had apple juice, Kate had chocolate milk, and Hikaru had hot chocolate. We headed back to the house and everyone else was there. Kyoya stood up, "Okay, since it's 11:30, let's stay here for the night." Everyone agreed and walked into their rooms to put their pj's on.

We layed down and it was silent and peaceful. Since when was it ever peaceful?

Nope, didn't last long.

Kate jerked up and jumped in my bed and then hopped onto Morgan's and finally Charity's bed, waking all of us up. We groaned and sat up. Kate flipped the lights on and the light burned.

"IT BURNS, THE LIGHT, BURNS!!" I scream and roll off my bed. Kate grabs my arm and yanks me up.

"Let's go to the café I'm hungry!"

"Yeah!"

"No, we have food."

"It's probably closed."

Kate shrugged, "I don't care, let's break in!"

"Okay!"

"Whatever, if it'll make you shut up."

"BUT WE'LL GO TO JAIL AND DIE."

It was silent for a moment.

"How are we supposed to get out?" Morgan asks. "Kyoya won't let us out." She blushes slightly while she says that.

"The window," Kate says. We nod and Kate jumps out first, landing on her butt and rolling on the ground afterwards. I jump out too and land on my hands and knees, it's not that far down so we're fine. Charity got scared and started to pray for dear life but Morgan shoved her out. Charity landed on her face in the grass and she kissed the grass. "Save those kisses for Karou." I say and Kate nods to a blushing Charity. Morgan jumps out and lands on her feet and brushed her shoulders off.

We walked to he café very loudly. Well, Kate and I were skipping and singing, "Sakura Kiss" but Morgan and Charity were walking silently and telling us to be quiet. We stopped at the café and stared at it. Morgan picked something up and threw it at the window, breaking it. All of us cringed because we were expecting an alarm, but nothing happened. "THIS IS CRAZY!" Charity screamed. We walk in casually while Charity was shaking like crazy.

Kate stuffed chocolate muffins in her face and put Baggetts in her pockets and under her arms. I was gonna eat another muffin until I felt a large hand on my shoulder.

"Que faites-vous?!"

♥Time Skip: THE SLAMMER♥

It was dead silent and awkward. Kate and I were at one side of the room on one bench and Morgan and Charity were on the other side. "This is all your dang fault!" Morgan growled. Charity was rocking back and forth silently.

Kate stood up, "Oh please, everyone is to blame!" Morgan was about to respond until the officer came up to us.

"You go now, bail been paid." The officer said with slightly bad English. We stood up and walked out to see a very disappointed Host Club. We walked out while hearing unnecessary lectures from the Club. It soon got interrupted by fireworks.

We looked up and the Host Club cleared their throats. "We're disappointed in all of you!" Tamaki sighed. "But whatever, it's Paris." He says trying to relax. We all turn to watch the fire works and all of a sudden Morgan and Kyoya are hugging awkwardly. So are Kate and Hikaru! Charity and Karou were also hugging. I became confused and then Mori brought me into a hug, and I melted into the hug also. Hani got yanked into the hug and Mori brought everyone into a group hug.

Paris, France.

It really is, the City Of Love.